Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

EXPOSED: Man Allegedly Steals Phone From Facebook Friend [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / EXPOSED: Man Allegedly Steals Phone From Facebook Friend [PHOTOS] (611 Views)

Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) / Shoprite Sales Girl Allegedly Steals N554 Million In Lagos / Exposed: Man Exposes Lady (ogbuka Gloria Ada)who infected Him With Hiv(see Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Man Allegedly Steals Phone From Facebook Friend [PHOTOS] by Parkerthrillz(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2017
...Impersonates Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok's Son

By Prince Bassey, UYO

A middle-aged man identified as Francis Eduok has been accused of stealing a phone belonging to a Facebook friend (name withheld) when they met for a business transaction in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, IBOM REPORTERS have gathered.

According to the lady who shared the ugly experience on Facebook, the man had made enquiries about products sold by her which she had advertised on social media and indicated interest in buying some of the items.

"On Sunday he called me, that he is in Port Harcourt and requested to meet me to buy the products. I couldn't see him because I was in church when he called so I agreed to meet him on Monday.

"He called again on Monday and told me to meet him with the products at Orasi which I agreed because I had confidence in him because he is from Akwa Ibom and we were speaking our language," she said.

Continuing, the lady said, "I met him at an eatery, showed him the products I had and others on my phone, he agreed to buy 3 which I did not have with me and told me that he wants to call his driver to come pick him to go and withdraw money from the nearest ATM and give to me so i can get them for him, I agreed and he suddenly complained that his phone was about to go off, that I should dial the number on my phone which I ignorantly did.

"He collected my phone and stepped out to call the person, when I followed him he entered where I couldn't locate and went away, switched off my phone and came here to block me. I know that my phone is gone but am posting this to save others from falling victims because he shares more than 100 mutual friends with me here."

Meanwhile, a lady (name withheld) who corroborated the story of the Lady said, "This son of a beast named Francis Eduok was disgraced on social media last year because of extreme fraudulent activities. He was my Facebook friend who comment so decently on almost all my post condemning sin such that you'll think he's a Pastor just to convince and lure victims to himself as a saint.
"He would come to my inbox to applaud me and concur to morals till you'll even get confused he's very responsible and think that people only blackmailed him. But then he's a CHEAP THIEF! I unfriended him based on another shameful post that went viral about him on Facebook here last year after I made enquiries about him via Nsikak Eduok's nephew, because he claimed to be Nsikak Eduok's son based in America only to be told by the guy that he's never related to them, their family, let alone be his uncle's son. That the crook is an impersonating armed robber. None of Nsikak Eduok's sons bears Francis. Man's inhumanity to man. He's trying to soil Nsikak Eduok's name and family but he has failed."

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >> http://www.ibomreporters.com/francis-eduok-allegedly-steals-phone-facebook-friend-photos/

Re: EXPOSED: Man Allegedly Steals Phone From Facebook Friend [PHOTOS] by Theyveedo(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2017
embarassed
Re: EXPOSED: Man Allegedly Steals Phone From Facebook Friend [PHOTOS] by Afonjashapmouth: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2017
At his age still stealing phones aiye le oooh

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Get This TV Box / EVERYONE MUST BE A (GOOD) TEACHER TO THE YOUNG / Cool Pictures Made For Nigeria's 57th Independence Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.