Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... (343 Views)

Deliberation: Sisters Can You Make This Offer?......brothers Will You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... by Aminu212: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2017
As the month of Ramadan is coming to an end, let's make the following commitments to ourselves

1. If i can leave food because am in fasting even in the private then i can give it to my brother who needs it because of Allah

2. if i can leave zina even when i cant see anyone because am i fasting then i can leave it because of Allah

3. if i can perform my religious duties accordingly so that my fast will be accepted then i can perform it because of Allah.

oh Allah, seer of the unseen, knower of the unknown, the one who exist when there was no existence, We plead you in the name of the one whom you and your angels sends blessing to and you ordered us to do so to please grant us all the Ability and capability to act on your own way.

Aameen
Re: Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... by Hollawayn05(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
#MONSHALLAH
Re: Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... by Heartmender1: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
Eid-il-Fitr :Free Train For Holiday Maker( See Full details) at
http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/06/eid-il-fitr-osun-offers-30th-edition-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Complaint Of The Ignorant Person / Muslim V Christian Topics / When Prophet Muhammad Son Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.