Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her (389 Views)

Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management / Fresh FM Demolition: You Lied! We Didn't Contravene Any Building Law -ayefele T / See The 6 Celebrities That Slept With Tonto Dikeh Before She Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her by tinuolaishola: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Recently there’s been news coming up in the marital crisis between Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband, father of her only child, Oladunni Churchill.
Seriously it hurts but it wasn't forced on her

In an alleged leaked chat supposedly between Tonto Dikeh and her mother-in-law and obtained by Pulse.ng, the actress revealed she paid for her own bride price.

Tonto didn’t stop there – she also accused her mum-in-law of witchcraft and alleged that Olakunle’s ex-wife, Bimbo Coker, paid for her own wedding.

Read the full chat below:

“Thinking back and after talking to Bimbo Coker, it’s safe to say you are in on Kunle’s fraud and dirty lifestyle.
Flew your son, clothed him, gave him pocket money, helped him with every sweat in my body, you watched your son dupe me for all my hard earned money.”
“You disappoint me even Bimbo Coker paid for her own wedding and bride price. Is this a curse?”
“I have watched you bring in dirty charms and fetish item into my home. I have watched your son touch you inapropraitely. I have witnessed darkness with you all and I just wonder what kind of woman you are.
Leave me alone Mama Kunle, leave me alone I beg of you. Am done with your family, all I need is my safety and that of my child.”

Check source http://tinique.com/i-paid-my-bride-price-myself-tonto-dikeh-says/#respond
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2017
everybody has a problem of their own,
ket them stop sharing theirs eith ours,
ket them settle their issue within themselves or keep shut
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Says She Paid Her Bride Prize But We Didn't Send Her by Yeligray(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
So.... How will this help evans

(1) (Reply)

We Have Increased Tuition Fees Of 38 Universities In Nigerian - ASUU / Early Morning Fire Destroys Goods Worth Millions In Ibadan / Buhari Hale And Hearty, He’ll Shock Nigerians When He Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.