Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now (3181 Views)

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate & Internship Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - Apply Now / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Process Engineer Recruitment Latest Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by heynew: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017

Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.

PROCESS ENGINEER – AGBARA PLANT

Ref No: MFG00005456
Schedule: Full-time

JOB DESCRIPTION
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and is recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative production systems and technologies.
Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment / processes and the motivation of the people working in the plant.
You will be integrated into a multi-functional team from your very first day on the job and work on your very own project part. A mentor, a manager with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You might also attend courses and training sessions depending on your assignment.
P&G looks for top university candidates in the engineering field. In addition to technical excellence, we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership, the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English language.
In summary, P&G is looking for high potential recent graduates (2 years max) who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a fast moving consumer goods environment to be located at our Agbara Plant in Ogun State.

RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:

Technical Documentation:
Acquire and understand full set of up-to-date mechanical drawings, electrical and pneumatic drawings
Acquire complete software package (Vendor and P&G specific)
Establish effective storage and maintenance process for those

Midrange:
Acquire full set of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic settings for your equipment
Understand the meaning and influence of all of those
Verify personally the reliability of measurements methods and tools
Develop a list of selected parameters to be tracked and checked via CPE or PA as well as proper drawings and formats
Develop initial targets and limits for those.

Major Spares:
Understand the initial list of major spares defined within the project scope in your area
Verify whether the initial list is adequate or not and if needed highlight the need for additional ones
Based on the knowledge from other plants understand the lifetime for those
Develop or acquire the replacement and rebuild CBAs’ and train few experts on those

Spare Parts:
Verify initial list of spare parts in your area, add more if needed based on experience
Ensure orders of all spares are placed at least 3months to start-up and assign resources to track delivery
Develop from day one, very rigorous monitoring / follow-up tool for ordered spares

Maintenance Program:
Based on information from equipment manufacturer and other plants, develop maintenance program for critical units and sub-assemblies (time based and condition based).
Lead your area technicians to develop CIL for each equipment in their area
Define and order proper tools (workshop tools, oscilloscopes, special diagnostic tools, etc.) and test stands
Schedule and execute specific rebuild training for matrix rebuild Technicians

CBA’s & SOP’s:
Develop list of critical CBA’s and SOP to be prepared before start-up
Prepare the CBA’s and SOP’s and verify them to be ready to use before start-up

Changeovers:
Understand in details scope and procedure of changeover for your units
Schedule and get trained on the c/o procedure
Develop written procedures for each c/o item

QUALIFICATIONS
B.Eng/B.Tech in the field of Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering required
Computer literacy

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by joekes(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please ooo, who has gotten a feedback from the online application assessment
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2017
joekes:
Please ooo, who has gotten a feedback from the online application assessment
have you done the online assessment?
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
i got a feedback

2 Likes

Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by josefayo: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
dkjmoses:
i got a feedback

When did you get a feedback? How long did it take to get a feedback from them?
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by rillchritty(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
josefayo:

When did you get a feedback? How long did it take to get a feedback from them?

I got rejection email on 4th July
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by COA1: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls who has had an interview with P&G for this role?
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by COA1: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol! So nobody wants to say anything abi!! But we want others to say something!!! Its alright. Let's all lock up, but this will not help. I just felt we should at least make this thread lively no matter how few we may be.
@onaf, DPRmoniker, jamose, spetzzy7 etc I greet all of una o
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by hizzylife(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
COA1:
Lol! So nobody wants to say anything abi!! But we want others to say something!!! Its alright. Let's all lock up, but this will not help. I just felt we should at least make this thread lively no matter how few we may be.
@onaf, DPRmoniker, jamose, spetzzy7 etc I greet all of una o

Lol. Is it not you that got Cummins job of recent? What are you doing here again? Don't tell me you are Oliver Twist.

I like your hustling spirit though.
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by COA1: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hahahaha... Its not a bad idea to be Oliver Twist in Nigeria of today
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by Spetzzy7(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=COA1 post=59046620]Lol! So nobody wants to say anything abi!! But we want others to say something!!! Its alright. Let's all lock up, but this will not help. I just felt we should at least make this thread lively no matter how few we may be.
@onaf, DPRmoniker, jamose, spetzzy7 etc lol
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by josefayo: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
COA1:
Pls who has had an interview with P&G for this role?
I guess no one has done interview for this role - that's why they are not commenting here. I might be wrong though!
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by COA1: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
josefayo:

I guess no one has done interview for this role - that's why they are not commenting here. I might be wrong though!

You are wrong @josefaya. Some are already at the second stage of the interview process.
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by josefayo: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2017
COA1:

You are wrong @josefaya. Some are already at the second stage of the interview process.
Oh, my bad then! Are you part of the people at the second stage of interview process?
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by COA1: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
josefayo:

Oh, my bad then! Are you part of the people at the second stage of interview process?

It appears my informant was wrong. I have no idea if anyone is at the interview stage yet. Apologies for the wrong info

1 Like

Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
sad
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by meandyou3: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
I applied for the graduate process engineer( Mechanical) position since, 15th of July 2017 and I took their abstract and personality test on 17th of July 2017and I was told via a mail that I will be communicated to before a month time, within this period I have been checking my mail and profile messages but nothing up till now.
Re: Process Engineer Wanted At Procter & Gamble Nigeria. Apply Now by callmemikel(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Has anyone heard from them yet? It's taking too long o

(1) (Reply)

BRISIN Shortlisted Candidates For All States | Latest Update / Recruitment For Customer Care Executive (entry-level) At Somotex Nigeria Limited / Nigerian Navy Free Aptitude Test Question Courtesy Of Mikedimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.