Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Cricunas Recrutuing! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cricunas Recrutuing! (1859 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cricunas Recrutuing! by Gfavour(f): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2007
Naiaralanders,is there anybody at one time or the other invited for test? what is the credibility of this recruiting company? Iwas asked to come with #1000 and my mind keeps telling me something else.I beg my brothers and sisters make una bail me out of suspicion,jare!
Re: Cricunas Recrutuing! by Goodcat: 3:58am On Feb 03, 2007
Its simply unethical for a consultancy firm to collect money from u ever before u are offered the job.I've fallen victim to these most recent consultancy firm scams in Lagos.PSS LTD is the name of the outfit that took my money,which was a total of #1600 since last year and am yet to be given an interview card since then.All i get from them is that i should call them on phone.And when i do they tell me other stories or shift the time to more two weeks to et me off their neck.To be fore warned is to be fore armed.Be wise.
Re: Cricunas Recrutuing! by adurasolar: 5:56pm On May 07, 2007
well gricunas offers three different test packages
one is the gskill test
two psychometric
three softskill.

The gskill test is developed by www.eskill.com in usa and gricunas is their sole licensee
in nigeria.gricunas pay over five thousand annually to eskill for subscribing to their test package.
note too that eskill covers even the test kit of candidates preparing for SAT.

so the money gricunas collects is for the gskill test you write. Also note that gricunas is the only recruiting firm now in Nigeria where u write your assesment online and from any location.Also the gskill is so objective that in less than 15 seconds your result is out and it picks only successful candidate
Re: Cricunas Recrutuing! by SOJ(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2007
Yep, they are for real and the fee they charge is for taking part in their test since its a consultancy charge.PeopleTemp do something similar every week ^^See Post on PeoplePrime Invitees^^.So go ahead and try ur luck!

(1) (Reply)

Guinness: Retail Development Manager Assessment / Hr 1461 Invite!!who's Got An Idea / Pls Who Got Dis From Sterling Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.