Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Adventure Ghana Recruitments In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adventure Ghana Recruitments In Nigeria (305 Views)

My Adventure In COZA - Punch Journalist Detained By COZA Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adventure Ghana Recruitments In Nigeria by imageghana(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
A Reputable Tourism company in Ghana is looking for marketing & sales representatives in Nigeria to sell our excursion and holiday packages. The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen and must be residing any where in Nigeria. Candidate must be able to:

•Identify new business opportunities that the company can capitalize on and sell its packages
•Attend meetings with prospective clients and partners, develop new relationships, and promote the business
•Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and advise the company on how to take advantage of opportunities.

Key Competencies

i.Ability to look for and seize profitable business opportunities.

iii.Ability to deliver desired result.

Qualification for Job opening: HND Marketing or any Business Related field. Secondary School leavers seeking to acquire experience are also encouraged to apply.

Interested persons should send their CV to imageghana1@gmail.com and whats app me on +233546806650 for a short chat on remuneration and benefits attached with working with us.

For more information on Adventure Ghana travels contact Head of marketing & sales for Nigeria Dan on 08038080145.

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret All My Actions. As You Can See I Am Reading My Bible.” – Evans / Eid-el-fitr: DSS Uncovers Plan To Bomb Praying Grounds / 26 Alleged Suspects Involved In Major Mahama's Lynch Arrested By The Police (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.