Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Extra Time: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Nigerian Artiste Davido On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Extra Time: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Nigerian Artiste Davido On Instagram (402 Views)

See The Artiste Davido Signed That Is Nothing But Waste Of Money!!... / 'I Am Africa's Number 1 Artiste' - Davido Replies Fan / Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Davido On Instagram. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extra Time: Cristiano Ronaldo Follows Nigerian Artiste Davido On Instagram by youngmexxy: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is the world best player the latest fan of the award winning afropop artiste?
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo has added Nigerian artiste Davido to his expectional list of friends on social media.
After netting the winning goal for the Seleccao in their 1-0 win over Russia in the Fifa Confederations Cup, the 32-year-old took to his Instagram account to follow the Nigerian artiste as his 376th follower.
Davido who is certainly overwhelmed to have the four-time Ballon d’Or winner that boost of over 105 million followers as a fan, shared a snap of the follow and his readiness to switch from Chelsea to Real Madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users, Where Are Those Who Trekked For Buhari / "I Am Still An Upcoming Artiste, I Never Blow" - Tekno Says. / Davido Hangout With American Hip Hop Artist,young Thug In Paris(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.