Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Life Was Hard On Me When I Got Pregnant At Age 17 - Nollyood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Was Hard On Me When I Got Pregnant At Age 17 - Nollyood Actress Reveals (352 Views)

Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried / Excitement As Nollyood Actress Nkech Blessing Gets Engaged / Dewy Oputa: My Parents Accepting I Am Lesbian Was Hard – Charly Boy’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Was Hard On Me When I Got Pregnant At Age 17 - Nollyood Actress Reveals by skillzahblog(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nollywood actress Iretiola Doyle has revealed how tough life was for her when she got pregnant at the age of 17.
She said her family members were harsh on her, but she got love and comfort from outsiders. She said this while speaking at Harvesters International Christian Centre in Lagos.

She said;

‘You have to surround yourself with people who love and support you. I was blessed to have people around me; unfortunately these people are not family members. My mother didn’t take it lightly with me.

Read full details here http://www.skillzah.com/2017/06/life-was-hard-on-me-when-i-got-pregnant-at-age-17-nollyood-actress-reveals.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Messi´s Prison Sentence Swapped For Fine / Check Out Picture Shots From KAY-S Video Track Gbege Ft Icebeatz / Fans Hit Hard On Davido Over Hairy Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.