Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies (33145 Views)

Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Ike At Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ini Edo Rock Pajamas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by NaijaCelebrity: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian screen goddesses, Rita Dominic, Chioma Akpotha, Ini Edo and Uche Jombo all ran into each other yesterday at the Cinemas during the viewing of new movie; ISOKEN. The girls decided to have a nite out and whats best way to wrap up the trilling night than with ageless selfies.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/movie-stars-uche-jombo-rita-dominic-ini.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by smartty68(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
This will definitely make FP as Lalasticlala no dey take eye see anything on skirt remove eye cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by auntysimbiat(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Ehiscotch(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
The good ol' days.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by veekid(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Rita all d way

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by nikkypearl(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
See ini edo's nyansh undecided undecided
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by iykekelvins(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Beautiful women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by kushercain: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Honestly I see Nigerians as very happy people; whatever happens good or bad will be used as a joke or even for advert
For example. You will soon hear "Buy Evans paracetamol it will kidnap all your headache"

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by rabonni(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
See my uche

I love her without fault
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by chuksjuve(m): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chioma, always d local looking one

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Amaka74(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lovely ladies kiss

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Icon79(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
ouch!

That was cold - in fact, a cold turkey just got served! grin

O pari

smartty68:
This will definitely make FP as Lalasticlala no dey take eye see anything on skirt remove eye cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nwamaikpe what do you have to say about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Blonchilli(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Front page already? I don't believe it shocked shocked shocked

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Sleyanya1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Prettiful ladies

They should put in more efforts because gradually the young professional ladies ( Etomi et al ) are taking over
The Nollywood industry.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by beklead: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The good ol' days.
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by iamnicer: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
AND THIS IS NEWS

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good people of nairaland.com, please I need your help here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3877035/need-serious-financial-assistance
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Mistadora01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Do I have any right to crush on Rita Dominic?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by salbis(m): 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
They are all looking good.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by RealAAdekunjo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
cute them
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
My queens
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Josh44s(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by liftedhigh: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
cool
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by dfrost: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Mistadora01:
Do I have any right to crush on Rita Dominic?

cheesy

If we say make you no crush, na we go come crush am for you? If we chase a dog from licking poo, na we go lick am?

Crush on my guy.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by Annie2059: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nwamaikpe what do you have to say about this?
On behalf of NwAmaikpe... No comment today

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by salaboiz(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
is on front page already
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by TKDEE(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
nikkypearl:

na only her nyash u see? angry
nikkypearl:

na only her nyash u see?
Re: Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, INI Edo And Chioma Akpotha Mark Reunion With Selfies by salaboiz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
smartty68:
is on front page already

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style / "Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.