Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,903 members, 7,844,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US (34037 Views)

Harrysong And Isioma Are Engaged As He Proposes (Video) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Abfinest007(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
this is madness another baby mama stuff.girls with low self esteem
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by teozey111(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay...

More Ameribabies to come and tell us 20 years later of 30 Billion naira for account.

Congratulations Mr Harrysong.

#SayNoToTheDevaluationOfOurAfricanCulture

#SayNoToBabyMamaism
you just dey waste time....cos I dey Bleep my babe like this
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2017
The family system and values is on a down ward spin. The effect of this baby mama experiment will manifest in the next decade, I fear the consequences cos we have not fully accepted therapy as a culture
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Abfinest007:
this is madness another baby mama stuff.girls with low self esteem
behind every baby mama ,is a baby daddy with zero sense of responsibility

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by sternlley(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2017
photos of his baby mama please
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay...

More Ameribabies to come and tell us 20 years later of 30 Billion naira for account.

Congratulations Mr Harrysong.

#SayNoToTheDevaluationOfOurAfricanCulture

#SayNoToBabyMamaism

i second
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2017
frenzyduchess:
behind every baby mama ,is a baby daddy with zero sense of responsibility

UDONMINIT ryt!!! grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by aalangel(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
The baby mama is based in abuja shocked The baby mama had better be whyt if not one Lebanese dey involved undecided undecided coz na mixed babies I dey see Ooooo! grin

Don't be too fast bro. Do you know the mother?
Re: Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US by toprealman: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sharplakezy:
After devil, artistes would be the next to follow in hell. the same Harrysong that was asked last week in an interview about his relationship status that he said he didn't have a girlfriend. anyway congrats to him.
Having a baby for him does not make her his girlfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulkare‎em Jameela Onize Launches Anti-Drug Program (Photos) / Timaya: "No Recession In My Corner, I'm Bawling!!" / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.