Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Actor, Olu Jacobs "warning" About The Up Coming "Corpus Christi" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actor, Olu Jacobs "warning" About The Up Coming "Corpus Christi" (400 Views)

Breaking: Veteran Actor, Olu Jacobs Is Not Dead / Biography Of Babajide Sanwo-olu And His Wife Dr Mrs Ibijoke Sanwo-olu / The Fight Between Olamide And Jacobs May In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Olu Jacobs "warning" About The Up Coming "Corpus Christi" by oprite: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Actor Olu Jacobs
For those of you madly in love with worldly music.
Read this article and please
for your own good, have a change of heart and
repent.
����E~X~P~O~S~E~D���� Satanism has taken over the Music Industry and
Hollywood . Please if you're a true Christian,
Don't watch this Movie called ����"CORPUS
CHRISTI"���� and Don't listen to Kanye
West's song called ��''I AM A God''�� I know you
love watching Movies and listening to Music but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The
movie Corpus Christi is due to be released
between this June to August. This disgusting
film is set to appear in America later this year
and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as
homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi '
which means 'The Christ Body.' It's a revolting
mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a
difference. That's why I am sending this
message to you. If you do send this around, we
may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently,some regions in Europe have
already banned the film.
We need a lot of prayers �������� and a
lot of mails ������ ����. As a
Christian, I want to take a stand in what I believe
in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding
this to all I think would appreciate it.
Please help us prevent such offences against
our Lord. It will take you less than 2minutes to pass
it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2
minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He
is far busier than we are.
Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll
deny you before my Father. Pass it on to show that
you love JESUS........ pass it to at least 12
people....... and have a blessing at the end of the day....... God bless u.... Dont complain Just
foward it to everyone....let
s reach out to the world.
See here
http://atomcurve.com/1df5

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp Makes Donald Trump Assassination Joke. / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional Tuesday June 27, 2017 – The Truth About Your Healing / Happy World Meal Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.