Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

'My Daughter Left For Italy 2 Years Ago & Abandoned Me' - Nigerian Woman (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'My Daughter Left For Italy 2 Years Ago & Abandoned Me' - Nigerian Woman (Video) (411 Views)

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'My Daughter Left For Italy 2 Years Ago & Abandoned Me' - Nigerian Woman (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
The following video shows a Nigerian woman whose daughter who travelled out of the country to Italy 2 years ago and has not returned home.

Her daughter, identified as Osasere left her child (on the right) behind at 3 months old and according to the woman, she had to breastfeed the child.

She also stated that her daughter thinks she is dead and has not called since she left...Video below

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/please-help-my-daughter-travelled-to.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2ct1Z32RE

Re: 'My Daughter Left For Italy 2 Years Ago & Abandoned Me' - Nigerian Woman (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Beaten And Burnt To Death In Calabar Video / Nefarious Lessons The Media And NPF Is Teaching People Unconsciously / Yahoo Has Helped Curbed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.