Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn (1072 Views)

Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / My DM Is Open For Sliding In - Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by Joyakosa(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Kenyan Socialite & former BBA housemate wey be Huddah Monroe go on top her IG today to burst out the mata after she receive another nude foto from one guy wey she no dey interested in.

see foto here:
click here to see more foto: http://www.joyakosacorner.com/my-dm-don-see-different-colour-shapes-and-sizes-of-of-dk-huddah-monroe-yarn

Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by olayinks007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
Foolish bitch wat do u expect wen u urself post half nude pics online. Expect more d**k in ur punnani. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Why is she pretending?
As if she has not sucked all types of dicks..

3 Likes

Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by Ehiscotch(m): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
Do you hear of other decent females complaining of such? These perverts are only reciprocating the love, my dear.

1 Like

Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by EmyLeo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
with that your small head like 'iyan ipade'.

don't you know "the uglier the Better" grin grin ..oniranu omo!..
Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wow... so guys are now sending dick pictures?? Lol well maybe only to ashawos like huddah. Olosho recognize olosho
Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by liftedhigh: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by liftedhigh: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Crazy
Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by phatboibillz(m): 2:14am On Jun 23, 2017
grin
olayinks007:
Foolish bitch wat do u expect wen u urself post half nude pics online. Expect more d**k in ur punnani. Nonsense undecided
Re: "My DM Don See Different Colour, Shape And Size Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Yarn by OKorowanta: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Jezebel descendants.
You ignited it with ya nude pix scattered all over the internet like a mad sea.

(1) (Reply)

Beef Alert : Rapper Phyno Murders Malaysian Big Boy, Hushpuppi On This New Song / Adorable Photos Of Singer Dr Sid And His Daughter Sydney / Kelvin Hart Spotted Staring At Khloe Kardanshian’s Butts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.