Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Photo: EFCC Arraigns Former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde’s Impersonator - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde’s Impersonator (305 Views)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Photo: EFCC Arraigns Samuel Ndubuisi For Impersonation / Impersonator Of Oba Adeyanmi Jeremiah Olugbenga Oduwole Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: EFCC Arraigns Former EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Lamorde’s Impersonator by Sirlegendy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission,
EFCC, has arraigned one Promise Tochi
Nwalozie a.
k. a Ibrahim Lamorde and Ohaji Ujunwa
Raymond, before Justice H. I. O Oshomah of the Federal
High
Court, sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State on a
9-
count charge bordering on conspiracy and
obtaining money by false presence to the tune of
$1,330.00 (USD). Promise Tochi Nwalozie, a
suspected impersonator
posing as the former Executive Chairman of the
EFCC, Ibrahim Lamorde, was arrested at
Rumuagholu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on 6 August, 2016, by operatives of the EFCC, in a
sting
operation that yielded the arrest of six other
internet fraudsters. Nwalozie was using the
identity of Lamorde to send scam mails to
foreigners, mostly Europeans and Americans and
in the process, extorted sizeable amount of
foreign currencies from them. His weapon of
fraudulent interaction with his victims was a
fake electronic copy of the identity card of the
former EFCC’s boss.
Read Full News And See Photos Click:- http://legendbaze.ga/2017/06/22/photo-efcc-arraigns-former-efcc-chairman-ibrahim-lamordes-impersonator/

(1) (Reply)

“I Regret All My Actions. As You Can See I Am Reading My Bible.” – Evans / Eid-el-fitr: DSS Uncovers Plan To Bomb Praying Grounds / 26 Alleged Suspects Involved In Major Mahama's Lynch Arrested By The Police (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.