Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks (11455 Views)

Paws Of Dikeje: Slant GSD (long Coat) Stud / Say Hello To My New Puppy (cookie Baby) / How Do I Stop My Male GSD From Killing My New Female GSD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
I got this girl today after alot of researches about d breed. This is my first time of buying dog though. I will be updating her pics often

1 Share

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by MrHighSea: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Like the breed. They are friendly. Timely Feed and vet. Enjoy your new friend bro

1 Like

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
MrHighSea:
Like the breed. They are friendly. Timely Feed and vet. Enjoy your new friend bro

Thanks bro
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by Greene66: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Her ears should be up by now.. don't dull her spirit. Always keep her active.

Also, she doesn't look to have a long coat. She will still shed all that fur. And also prevent her from biting herself. Keep close watch.

Do not let her poo and eat her poo. And I see she is not on the large size, still okay.

What's your feeding program like?
Any name yet? smiley
Has she started growling? aggressive girl? wink

you might be needing this

https://www.nairaland.com/3863692/dog-training-tips-beginners-new

2 Likes

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Greene66:
Her ears should be up by now.. don't dull her spirit. Always keep her active.

Also, she doesn't look to have a long coat. She will still shed all that fur. And also prevent her from biting herself. Keep close watch.

Do not let her poo and eat her poo. And I see she is not on the large size, still okay.

What's your feeding program like?
Any name yet? smiley
Has she started growling? aggressive girl? ;

you might be needing this

https://www.nairaland.com/3863692/dog-training-tips-beginners-new

Thanks bro and I am very sorry for d late response due to an inch with my phone.

I like calling her shadow but my wife said her name should be call dauglas which I agreed with.
The pics did not do enough justice to her fur,she is a long coat Gsd indeed.

How do I stop her from biting herself since am not always at home or is there any serious implications to that effect?

As per her diet,I feed her with these food below
.1 golden mourn with raw egg and milk

2.Arion soak with water and mixed with milk and bournvita

3. Dog delight with fish

It is very playful but I limited her only to a room in my house. while playing he likes to bite my leg and fingers.
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by countsparrow: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
mankan2k7:

Thanks bro and I am very sorry for d late response due to an inch with my phone.

I like calling her shadow but my wife said her name should be call dauglas which I agreed with.

How do I stop her from biting herself since am not always at home or is there any serious implications to that effect?

3. Did delight with fish

It is very playful but I limited her only to a room in my house. while playing he likes to bite my leg and fingers.

Never ever feed your dog bournvita, u are going to kill it...

Google is your friend, before you start your feeding program find out what is ideal for a dog... You cant just wake up one morning and decide to give a dog chocolate...
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
countsparrow:

Never ever feed your dog bournvita, u are going to kill it...

Google is your friend, before you start your feeding program find out what is ideal for a dog... You cant just wake up one morning and decide to give a dog chocolate...

whao, I will stop feeding her with it immediately, thanks u for d info
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Doughlas growing in grace @ 7 weeks

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Dauglas @ 7weeks
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
daughlas @ 7 weeks

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Douglas @ 2 months of age
Full of life, playful and hyperactive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Douglas @ 9weeks doing justice to her bisket bone

2 Shares

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Douglas @10 weeks

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is like Douglas is on destruction spree these days. She is gradually destroying my carpet and cables.

still thinking of how to stop her from d bad behaviour she started exhibiting

4 Likes

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by kolokolobi(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2017
She's bored.... Get her toys to play with. It's a phase but she must be engaged positively. They are high energy breed so need an Avenue to get that energy out.

5 Likes

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Douglas resting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by KingAfo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guy you still dey use candle for house?
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bros wetin man pikin go do.

Though I bought it to illuminate Douglas house when I first got her since she was afraid to sleep in d dark. But now she is use to sleeping in d dark alone.

2 Likes

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by KingAfo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
mankan2k7:
Bros wetin man pikin go do.

Though I bought it to illuminate Douglas house when I first got her since she was afraid to sleep in d dark. But now she is use to sleeping in d dark alone.
OK. Nothing burn house pass candle..abeg. Use rechargeable lamp

5 Likes

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by tblackE61(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice pup Op! What's ur feeding programming like for Douglas now? She is really looking cute
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by merrymike47(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mine z about 9month and too friendly and will run as fast as anything at any loud sound made. She doesn't bark @ strangers and will run into her cage instead... Hw can I deal with dat? I'm getting tired of her as no one fear her
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
tblackE61:
Nice pup Op! What's ur feeding programming like for Douglas now? She is really looking cute

Thanks for d complement bro

I feed her d ffg

1. Dog delight with fish- shawa

2. Raw egg with milk together with arion dry food

3. cooked meat alone

4. Rice and fish
5. golden mourn with egg
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Doughlass @ 11 weeks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by Namdeenero(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
mankan2k7:
Doughlass @ 11 weeks
Fine dog bro
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by tblackE61(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bro do u feed her all this on daily basis? How many times do u feed her daily and what exactly do u feed her!?

U doing a nice job bro! The dog is really growing big and healthy!

mankan2k7:

Thanks for d complement bro

I feed her d ffg

1. Dog delight with fish- shawa

2. Raw egg with milk together with arion dry food

3. cooked meat alone

4. Rice and fish
5. golden mourn with egg
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by olisafincy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
mankan2k7:

3. Dog delight with fish

No chocolate whatsoever.
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by Rapahel1116: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sir ....where did u get ur Arion puppy from pls
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
olisafincy:

No chocolate whatsoever.
Thanks bro
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by frugal(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lovely coat. Do you add cod liver oil to her meal?
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
frugal:
Lovely coat. Do you add cod liver oil to her meal?

Thank u. I do give cod liver oil capsule once per day
And 1 tablet of vetzyme daily
Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by mankan2k7(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Douglas @12 weeks. All dhlpp vaccines completed

1 Share

Re: Assist In Rating My New Female Gsd Long Coat @ 6weeks by 14teenK: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
mankan2k7:
Douglas @12 weeks. All dhlpp vaccines completed
bro how old was your pup when her ear stood erect..mine is 8weeks long coat.. A lot of people even mistake her for a cauc..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do U Have Pups U Find Difficult To Sell / 7 Dogs Attack Driver In Lagos (pics) / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.