Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

N-power Has Been Use By Bad People To Fraud And Kidnapp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N-power Has Been Use By Bad People To Fraud And Kidnapp (433 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / I Won’t Die Because Death Visits Only Bad People - Satguru Maharaji / Why Nigeria Are Labelled Bad People In Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power Has Been Use By Bad People To Fraud And Kidnapp by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Someone posted this on another platform Fraudulent/Possible Kidnapping High Alert
Hello Fellow Nigerians,
Please pass this information across to you sons, daughters, families and friends
Below is the email and text message my sister received from some fraudulent  Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues June 20th at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.
Please do not ignore; save a life today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Emails And Passwords Database Leaked / 3 In 1 Palm At Cheaper Rate / 38 Army Officers Lament Compulsory Retirement, Seek Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.