Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl (670 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) / The Birthday Cake D'banj's Son Got Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl by celebritygists(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian singer, Korede Bello has come under fire more than once in the past for his choice of outfits.
The Mavin records act was invited to the birthday of a teenager and he decided to step out in the outfit which some people found as unusual.

Lalasticlala

Photo credit: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-what-korede-bello-rocked-to.html?m=1

Re: See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl by liftedhigh: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
He looks funny.
Re: See What Korede Bello Rocked To The Birthday Party Of A Small Girl by praizephoto(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Omo aye in d building

(1) (Reply)

I Know If I Pass Through Ikorodu Axis Now, They Will Burn Me To Death… / Weeks After Welcoming A Son In USA,Laura Ikeji Shows Her Dancing Skill(pix,video / Iyanya Reveals How Someone Called Him To Help Mess A Friend Up; Drops Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.