Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Entertain A Girl Over Text: Excite Her Mind With Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Entertain A Girl Over Text: Excite Her Mind With Words (478 Views)

Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother's Dance Moves Excite Fans (Photos) / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Entertain A Girl Over Text: Excite Her Mind With Words by MistySHB: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
The song was right! Girls just want to have fun. Here’s how to entertain a girl over text and keep her coming back for more of your wit and charm.

#1 Keep long-term female friendships going even when we don’t meet often.

#2 Keep long-term intimate options open, even when we’ve yet to meet up.

#3 Convince a girl to meet up if she’s unsure about me or busy.

#4 Get a girl excited about me.

#5 Have lots of hilarious conversations over text that make me actually LOL and my week feels that much cooler.

You can absolutely keep a girl’s interest and excite her over text. Here are a few tips on how to go about it.>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/entertain-girl-text-excite-mind-words/

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Rushes Off Stage At Betawards To Avoid Awkward Run-in With Karrueche / #clapback Of The Year @phynofino Vs @hushpuppi........waiting For @iceprincezama / Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.