Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,183 members, 7,957,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Photos: Man Allegedly Caught In Owerri Spraying His Urine On Cucumbers He Sells - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Allegedly Caught In Owerri Spraying His Urine On Cucumbers He Sells (358 Views)

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Allegedly Caught In Owerri Spraying His Urine On Cucumbers He Sells by Maruchi203(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
A man was caught today in Owerri, Imo State,
spraying the cucumbers he was selling with liquid in
a bottle believed to be his urine. According to Ifeanyi Njoku, he was forced by the
mob to drink the urine and also eat the cucumbers.
"It took him over 20 minutes before he accepted to
drink it" he wrote. Another photo after the cut.

Re: Photos: Man Allegedly Caught In Owerri Spraying His Urine On Cucumbers He Sells by EbukaHades10(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
Maybe this will deter them ladies 4rm ..........
Re: Photos: Man Allegedly Caught In Owerri Spraying His Urine On Cucumbers He Sells by greenmonk: 4:24am On Jun 23, 2017
I even saw one spitting on the aki awusa he was sellling near the govt house at owerri. I could not confront because I was very far from him.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) A Man Caught Defrauding People After Withdrawal In The Bank. / Say No To Domestic Violence! / Here Are Tips On How To Avoid Getting Mistakenly As Badoo Member In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.