Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. (612 Views)

"I Was Told I Will Never Be Successful Academically" - First Associate Professor / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. by FrostGiant: 4:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Just a lil piece to shear with Nigerian Graduates.

Considering the environmental barriers to learning, one hardly makes 1st class in most courses in Nigerian University, if you ask me, its like 1/100 graduate with 1st class.

You can hardly find a Nigerian in the UK running his Bsc or Msc and does not make a 1st class at the end. Y ?? because they have a good learning environment.

Regardless of your Geo Ethnic Zone, Nigerians are all naturally GIFTED making history academically in all parts of the world.

So , just cos u made a 2nd class lower or 3rd class doesn't mean you r not sound. My dear, All 3rd class holders or even 2nd class in the Nigerian universities can comfortably compete or even defeat a UK 1st class graduate.

Don't let your Certificate Define who you are.
Our country needs to upgrade to reinvigorate the worlds interest...

Godbless Nigeria ..
Re: Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. by whitebeard(m): 4:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Blame the country for everything..!! Continue...!! Does this look a government, that takes responsibility.
Re: Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. by FrostGiant: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2017
whitebeard:
Blame the country for everything..!! Continue...!! Does this look a government, that takes responsibility.

You r getting me all wrong...!! its an advice and encouragement to people with low grades...
Re: Nigerians Are Academically Inclined.. Our Country needs to step up her game!!. by whitebeard(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2017
FrostGiant:

You r getting me all wrong...!! its an advice and encouragement to people with low grades...

OK.sorry

(1) (Reply)

Dean Of Students’ Affair, 5 Others Fingered In OAU Treasury Loot Https://www.nig / A Maths--whiz Emerges As Best Graduating Student In NTIC / Protest: Angry UNIOSUN Students Set Cleric’s House On Fire After Seeing Student’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.