Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 (491 Views)

Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia / Police Arrest Man Who Tricks His Wife To Sell Baby For N150,000 [photo] / Mom And Daughter Steal And Sell Baby For N250k In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 by forget101O(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2017
Owerri—A widow, Ogechi Chukwuocha, has said the desire for a male child made her buy a 10-month-old baby for N650,000 in Imo State, because “my husband is dead and I do not have a male child. I do not know that the child was stolen.” Among those paraded with Chukwuocha, during the handing over of the child to the parents, Mrs Udoka Peter, at the police headquarters in Owerri, include Mrs. Calister Igwe, seller of the child, and Mrs. Chimezie Okafor, who claimed to be the sister to the buyer.
The Police Public Relations Officers, Mr. Andrew Enwerem, said that the child was recovered at Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State. According to Andrew, “the child was abducted on June 15 and recovered on June 20. We got a report from the mother of the baby, Udoka Peter, that her child, a 10 months old baby, was missing. Imo PPRO, Mr. Andrew Enwerem, handing over the child to the mother, Udoka Peter, at the Police Headquarters in Owerri. Photo: Chinonso Alozie. “She said she gave her child to one Mrs. Favour Nwokem, to collect something inside her room and before she came out, Favour had disappeared with her child. Immediately, the Command swung into action and arrested three of them, while one Mrs. Favour Nwokem is still at large.” The suspects confessed to the crime and said that it was a mistake. According to the buyer of the child, Ogechi Chukwuocha, “I bought the child for N650,000. My husband is dead and I do not have a male child. That is why I want the child. I did not know that the child was stolen.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/bought-10-month-old-baby-n650000/

Re: Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 by Jabioro: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2017
Can you listen to your (self) dumb excuse.You can't go for legally backing one from SOS, you can't bear child anymore or you have limit yourself.. I won't like to come hard on you people this morning
Re: Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 by LionDeLeo: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Pls, did anyone check the names?
Re: Why I Bought 10-month-old Baby For N650,000 by Homeboiy: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2017
oh mama d mama

U don' enter gbege

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Man Wanted By DSS For Boasting His Support For Evans / A Criminal Mindset Promoted By 75% Africans ( Evans As A Case Study) / Our Lives Are In Danger – Victims Of Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.