Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Cfa Preparatory Class For Exam In June Wanted. Please Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cfa Preparatory Class For Exam In June Wanted. Please Help (701 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cfa Preparatory Class For Exam In June Wanted. Please Help by alfaaa: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
I joined an Investment Banking Company last. Prior to joining I did not have any knowledge about what the company does.
At the moment I am attached to both the Finance Department and the Investment Banking Department as the Department Assistant. I studied Maths and Computer Science so I do not have much problem blending although I do not do core Finance or Investment Banking jobs just normal office jobs abd the rest of them.

So I have decided to upgrade myself and have a career in Investment Banking.
My problem is how to get a good preparatory class for a sound grounding for Chartered Financial Analyst Exams in June.

Please house can someone please help me with any information on how to get a move on this because I have little or no time to get this started.
Re: Cfa Preparatory Class For Exam In June Wanted. Please Help by profjoe1: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2010
i congratulate u for your new job and your desire to pursue the CFA charter.
Th unfortunate thing is that we dont really have a standard CFA tution house in Nigeria.Many people are just getting aware of the certification and i dont think we have up to 10 chaterholders in nigeria
What i can do for you is to help you through the registration process and to get necessary materials that will enhance your success in the exams.Am also a cfa student progressing in the programme.
Feel free to call this no:07034586186 or send mail to lajoe70@yahoo.com
Chao
Re: Cfa Preparatory Class For Exam In June Wanted. Please Help by samexangel(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2010
prof joe!i reaaly apprecaite your post.do u run any private lectures at least for those that want to write level one.Please kindly reply on time cos i need people like u to put me through the curriculum.The exam fee is quite much and i cannot afford to gamble with such money.

(1) (Reply)

All The Environmentalist Forum / Abuja And Port Harcourt, Which Is The Best Place To Get A Job / Do You Have A Plan B: Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.