Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Thank you
Re: .. by rheether(f): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2017
Do you stay around Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
Re: .. by Tmex(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
u funny die
Re: .. by Tmex(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:
u funny die?
Re: .. by Tmex(m): 8:46am On Jun 23, 2017
adabenji:

No. Please if you can't help me,don't make fun of my situation.
you should know she's asking about your location, its that simple.
Re: .. by rheether(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2017
adabenji:

No. Please if you can't help me,don't make fun of my situation.

Shut up, who wants to help you without a location?
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:

There was really no need for that.
I have included my location.
Re: .. by ihimiray(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2017
adabenji:

There was really no need for that.
I have included my location.
do u mind staying in shomolu
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
ihimiray:
do u mind staying in shomolu
Re: .. by TR1212: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ha... My sister, see you see where you dey enter one chance o. You come online to ask STRANGERS AND FACELESS PEOPLE to accommodate you? Better be careful. My hand no dey o

I wish you well sha. Nothing God can't do
Re: .. by VargasVee(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
rheether:

There was absolutely no need to insult her. You could have just ignored the post instead of making fun of her. You might need help tomorrow and where the heck is nairaland located at? undecided
Re: .. by ifyalways(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
You can't stay with your relative but somehow believe you can with an absolute stranger? Wehdone ma.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
ifyalways:
You can't stay with your relative but somehow believe you can with an absolute stranger? Wehdone ma.
why not help her. You used to help
Re: .. by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
You're still too young to take this route.

Why would you want to live with a stranger? Whoever accommodates you without first meeting your parents, relatives, etc., and a defined purpose is only doing so for personal benefits, such as intimacy. As soon as they get what they want, you'll be thrown out.. remember, going back to your aunt will no longer be an option?

You have to be very careful. In one of your threads, you said you were unable to attend a higher institution, so I'm guessing you're yet to find a well paying job. How then do you intend to fund your own accommodation?

I really hope you find a female who shares similar purpose with you.. only then can you live comfortably without recounting similar experiences you got from your aunt.

Again beware of single guys willing to accommodate you.. Many are single because they can't meet the needs of a partner. Even those with partners won't accommodate you for too long, they've got jealous girlfriends.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Fadamant: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
@op, ritualists are on nairaland too. I have warned you.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Thanks everyone.
I got help.
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: .. by ifyalways(f): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
lofty900:
why not help her. You used to help
Help her how? Do I come across as one that would accommodate a stranger? You are very funny Sha.
Re: .. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:

Help her how? Do I come across as one that would accommodate a stranger? You are very funny Sha.
lolz, just on a temporary basis. But nevertheless, she's already got help smiley

(1) (Reply)

Baby Skin Rashes / Rivers, Enugu Churches Cause Stir With Valentine Sex Teachings (photos) / Dad Melts Hearts After Video Of Him Fixing His Daughters' Hair Inside A Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.