Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up (498 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex, Olakunle Churchill Declares His Undying Love For Rosy Meurer / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by emefav: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
A heartbroken Nigerian lady has slammed alleged celebrity husband snatcher, Rosy Meurer for reportedly stealing her write-up word for word without acknowledging her.

According to @SisiFolake, if Rosy wants to write a letter to her future husband, she should search her heart and i'm sure she'd find it, as Plagiarism is wrong on all grounds and also a crime.

Here's what she wrote;

"As a writer who gets inspired about anything at anytime, i added myself on whatsapp so whenever it comes, i can just write it down on whatsapp and post it up later or never. In August last year, i did this write up, posted it on instagram but deleted it a while ago, that doesn't change the fact that it's my my piece. This morning i opened IG and saw a post on @instablog9ja about @rosymeurer 's write up with my exact post, word for word.

As a writer this is heartbreaking, this is my write up, if Rosy wants to write a letter to her future husband, she should search her heart and i'm sure she'd find it.

Plagiarism is wrong on all grounds and also a crime.
@rosymeurer take down that post, it's my write up not yours ma."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/heartbroken-lady-comes-for-rosy-meurer-for-leaving-tonto-dikeh-to-steal-her-write-up.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by rheether(f): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2017
plagiarism should be made a criminal offence.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by jubsonstone(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Lesson Learnt : Don't be carelesssmiley
Re: Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by kiddoiLL(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2017
Shebi aftrr u write am na fr whatsapp u go publish am ?? Enh d girl epp u publish am for Instagram na.. u want her to be arrested for copying a whatsapp post ? aunty biko OYO lowa.

P.S: I dont support plagiarism
Re: Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by praizephoto(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2017
lol..... leave Tonto alone nah
Re: Heartbroken Lady Comes For Rosy Meurer For Leaving Tonto To Steal Her Write-up by dyadeleye(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2017
If na your write up nko?
Who sabi u?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Toke Makinwa's Best Look Yet...? / The Boy (utibe) Who Sang Davido's Song "IF" In A Viral Video, Loses His Mother / Yomi Fabiyi Explains Why He Shared The Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.