Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State (345 Views)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos / 'This Is My First Time'; Kidnapper Arrested In Imo Reveals How Much He Got.Photo / Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by emefav: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2017
50-year-old Italian kidnapper, Blessing Fernando, who reportedly abducted a victim in Delta State, was arrested at Ogbe-Isoko community where he went to collect an additional ransom of N50,000 from the victim’s relatives, having collected N250,000 initially.

The suspect who stays at Evowe Quarters of Ozoro in Isoko North LGA., was paraded alongside 22 suspected kidnappers and three armed at the command headquarters in Asaba yesterday. According to the state Commissioner of Police, Zanna Ibrahim, the kidnapping syndicate had terrorised Ozoro and its environs for years.

“He was arrested at a scene where he came to collect ransom of additional sum of N50,000 from the victim’s relatives having robbed the victim the sum of N250,000. Effort to arrest other fleeing gang members is on course as case will be charged to court soon,” the commissioner said.

According to NewTelegraph, upon interrogation, the suspect, who confessed to be a member of the kidnapping syndicate, said he was  co-opted under duress after he was duped of N600,000.

He said:

“They forced me to become their member, if I must get back my money. 

My desperation to recover my money from them has landed me in this mess. They told me to go and wait at the scene where I was arrested for somebody who will bring some money from which they will offset what they had defrauded me.”

Fernando said his mother hailed from Isoko ethnic group in Delta State while his father was an Italian.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/italian-kidnapper-arrested-delta-state.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by Jabioro: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2017
All is well...
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by Camlot000007: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Is his country that bad
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by josephine123: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Hmmm.... too bad
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by auntysimbiat(f): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
jail him for life
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2017
You leave italo come hustle for 9ja? Guess what you don't have the strength to last long here.
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by Evablizin(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2017
What da
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by sarrki(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2017
He's an expatriate

Nigeria masses dey vex right now
Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested In Delta State by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2017
No picture ahhh

If na naija guy, una go de circulate his pix

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Abductors Of Ondo State Revenue Board Female Director Demand N50m / Unknown Gunmen Kidnapped A Wine Dealer In Ughelli, Delta State / Notorious Kidnapper Evans: lessons to be learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.