Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why (34977 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by lalasticlala(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2017

The billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike alias Evans, said he installed close circuit camera (CCTV) in all his houses to prevent his arrest.

Evans who is currently being detained by operatives of the Inspector General of Police’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT), said he had people on ground monitoring the CCTV, and the monitors gave him daily reports on the identities of those venturing suspiciously close to his residence.

He said he also personally carried out profiling of the CCTV footage to ensure he was not being trailed by detectives.

He said all his precautions failed because his time was up. He added, “I lived a simple life although I had money. My neighbors thought that I was a businessman. On the day I was arrested, I had this strange feeling. So I decided to stay indoors. I regret all my actions. As you can see I am reading my Bible, particularly the book of Lamentation. I don’t know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos State’s laws on kidnapping.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/i-installed-cctv-in-my-houses-to-prevent-arrest-evans/202836.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by ebukahandsome(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2017
This man brain pass the combination of all npf

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Homeboiy: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Nigeria should use this man for something good
His brain is =Einstein own

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by eezeribe(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by eistien(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
in the end he still got caught, no matter the amount of juju or your security detail , when your time is up nothing is saving you.

I just hope he gets the punishment he deserves .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by bloodwashed: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
What is this nonsense? Will Nairaland stop making this bastard and lunatic called Evans a celebrity? Even Linda Ikeji and other blogs have stopped glorifying the criminal. Please stop making crime glamorous; all we want to read about is that the guy is about to be hanged or shot at the firing squad...abeg e don do.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Destined2win: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2017
This is not news na! Enough of these irrelevant Evans stories angry angry angry

Like seriously who doesn't know why CCTV is mounted in houses?

Who doesn't know it is to monitor movements around buildings and streets?

For posting this irrelevant news, take this flying punch

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by rayopt(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
but why create a celebrity out of a criminal. . .

this country and its round of jokes. .apart from being corrupt we are collective jokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by melody91: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
oya biafrauuud's! come defend your criminal brother as usual
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by StOla: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Very hardworking Man.

Many of them are here on Nairaland, boasting and beating their chest daily, claiming they are being envied for their success in business, like Evans the successful business man.

12 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by EnEnPeecee: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
The only people I am having sympathy for are his kids.

As a mother, how do you continue everyday answer questions from your agonised kids like:

Mummy will daddy be allowed to come home tomorow

Will they kill him

Are they coming to arrest us too?

Mummy I want to see my daddy.

Mummy why is daddy on handcuffs in that pics

Is daddy gone forever

Can we ever enjoy the company of daddy again

They following really breaks my heart each time I think of those kids embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by tompat86(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Rot in jail
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by PBundles(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
I dont know what faith holds in store for me he say grin Look im no fortune reader but something tells me its not good ROTFL grin

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by RapportNaija(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Chai this man! Lagos don pass bill, na Lagos dem catch you, make dem handover u to Lagos command. E don be for you! Baskart!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by jeeqaa7(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by EnEnPeecee: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Na lala be this ooo

O boy snake thread no dey sell again. Na Evans dey rain.

Meanwhile can this canari singing bird keep quiet for a while please He talks too much and some may not be truths angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by alade112(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

If u gain your biafra, U can use him for something good! Oga say no to criminality! Forget all those America films wey u dey watch

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by neweraomo: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Getting tired of this stupid news, very soon we will hear how billionaire Evans takes shit in his house... Thunder fire all of you...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Not again

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by IVORY2009(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by otijah2: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
I don't know why I pity this man soo much
Don't think he has killed any soul during his kidnapping business

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by Abudu2000(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

so the other laws abiding citizens have no brains Abi?? Hmmmm comments like this makes me wonder the future of this country or are you guys doing this online on purpose or something Were you hired to make this comment??

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by cbkingbeatz(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Where is the CCTV? angry

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by davodyguy: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
Enough of this guy's story please.

Lets face real issue.

The NASS reduced the budget of Power Ministry
The NASS reduced the budget of Works Ministry
The NASS Increased the budget of NASS.

Let's deal with the issue of over 400 people destroying Nigeria.

Sentence Evans to death and let's look for more politicians that are worse than Evans

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by adetayo234: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
He is now pleading for mercy. What of all the people he has made to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by rocknation62(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2017
EVANS KEEP QUITE, YOU TALK TOO MUCH...IF YOU HAD USED THIS BRAIN YOU HAVE IN SOMETHING LUCRATIVE RATHER THAN KIDNAPPING,BY NOW YOU'LL BE CONTESTING YOUR WEALTH WITH PEOPLE LIKE DANGOTE,OTEDOLA,ADENUGA AND CO.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by jbkomo(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Like seriously whn will d trial of this man commence. We must not tru error of ommission or commission encourage wuld be kidnappers tru sensationalizing dis criminal.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why by lilyheaven: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Billionaire kidnapper, what an occupation?
He is too much,
If he had gone for prosperity pastorship, he would have made it too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) / Lifeless Body Of A Woman Discovered In Osogbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.