Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Need A Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Work (295 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience At A Work Place Where She Was Offered N15k Monthly / Looking For A Work From Home Internship That Pays? Why Not Try This!!! / Writers Needed (it's A Work From Home Opportunity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Work by aions: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
hello,
my name is david, i am a travel consultant, digital marketer and a business developer, but i want to work a little to gather small cash before ;launching to my own thing, pls i need a work to sustain myself with...
any help will be appreciated
Re: I Need A Work by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bro, sorry but you should be ashamed coming here to look for a job undecided

You are Skilled,i mean you have all it takes to be a BIG BOY.

You are a travel consultant, although i doubt if you are IATA certified but if you are then YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED TO BE EMPLOYED.

GET YOUR EYES OFF THE BIG THING.

As a travel consultant, all you need is some good contact SHIKENA!!!

If truly you know your GDS and You are IATA certified (Even if you are not) then you are not expected to be looking for a paid employment.

DAMN!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Work by aions: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
thanks step, i didnt have iata cert but good in all GDS, i was once working with a travel agency, but hard to leave to get train as a digital markerter, nao i want to combine the whole skills together, i need cash, thats y i want to get employed first

(1) (Reply)

Apply For General Electric Nigeria Early Career Development Program / Vacancy For A Female Social Media Manager (Must Be Resident On The Island) / Business Manager Job – Chisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.