Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) (1545 Views)

PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2) / Ps2/ PS3 / PS4 In Aba Today Anyone / 10 Mobile Games That Are Close To Console Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) by bidak(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys which one do you prefer playing games on PC or Real console PlayStation,xbox n co......
For me growing up i don't have money to buy a console(PS2,PS3) but I have a system so am use to buying game software and installing on system and playing games on system, but recently one of my cousins bought a PS3 and I find playing game on it more interesting and by far prefer it to playing on PC.....So guys which one do you prefer
Re: PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) by chukwukapromise(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
bidak:
Hi guys which one do you prefer playing games on PC or Real console PlayStation,xbox n co......
For me growing up i don't have money to buy a console(PS2,PS3) but I have a system so am use to buying game software and installing on system and playing games on system, but recently one of my cousins bought a PS3 and I find playing game on it more interesting and by far prefer it to playing on PC.....So guys which one do you prefer
Pc is better dan ps3 in everything but one, Which is the Fantasy of owning a console...So bro, let d pc go,...And get urself a console man...New generation console shuld be a better go! but if u dont have up to 90k, just forget em, go get d last gen console,...wuld u need a ps3?..I wuld like to help u get one.
Re: PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) by Lilthony6(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Pc games are best. I have an NVIDIA 780 gtx 3gb video RAM, with processor of 3.8ghz and Physical RAM of 8gb. Now lemme b clear Ps3(7th generation) compared to my system which is (8th-9th) is way not comparable. There are more latest games on d PC compared to PS3. There are hardly no games recently on PS3 even Xbox 360 still has hope(thank God 4 xbox live). it is better to own a PC because they're much more still d only Device that's never gonna die. And almost all games are on a PC. PC games are also d only ones to support modding. Unlike crappy consoles.
Re: PC Games Or Real Console Games(ps2,ps3, E.t.c) by Lilthony6(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
bidak:

From ur comment I guess u own or owned a potato PC. Pls in terms of graphics PC wins, in terms of memory PC wins, in terms of game library..oh my gosh PS3 is no where, In terms of modding, PS3 no even reach an inch, in terms of efficiency...hahaha..PS3 no where.

PC is the best. I remember b4 I got my alienware, I told my dad to buy me an Xbox one. One guy then advised me to not get a ln Xbox one because of their fixed graphics card. Jd urged me to get a gaming PC. So my dad got me an Alienware costing N238.000. Since 2yrs down the line im able to enjoy 8th generation gaming(PS4 AND XBOX ONE GRAPHICS). In fact my laptop even runs 4k on 60fps(just like xbox onex). The whole point of my side story is because you won't enjoy a PC if u use a potato PC. Buy gaming PCs or laptops, then you'll see that consoles are pretty much juz a rip off

PS; I need NBA2K17 FOR PC. and I have NBA 2k16 for sale on PC for (12k..original).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Hack Games On Android Without Rooting / 10 New Features Of Pes 2019 You Should Check Out / XBOX GAMERS !!-how To Subscribe For Xboxlive And Play Online Games From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.