Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Receive Paypal, Credit Card, Interswitch Payments With This Single System. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Receive Paypal, Credit Card, Interswitch Payments With This Single System. (1253 Views)

Can I Receive Paypal Payments In Nigeria / How To Receive Payments With Your US Or UK Adsense In Nigeria / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receive Paypal, Credit Card, Interswitch Payments With This Single System. by showvic(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
This may sound to you as a joke but before you start laughing, you would do well to read it over because a new thing is happening in Nigeria. Something that is going to turn many into self employed business persons earning over #200,000 monthly while running those who don't pay attention out of business. It is the new all in one system which has evolved in Nigeria specially for Nigerians. With this new system, you don't need a paypal account any longer to receive payments from paypal users. What? Not only that you can receive payments from all credit cards, interswitch debit card holders. Imagine the possibilities involved here. No withdrawal hazzles, your money will be paid into your bank account in Naira. If you think I am playing a scam, it will interest you to know that SADC, the producers of success digest extra are already using it. I have written a full report on it. Visit my website (in my signature) to get it.

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Download Camtasia Video Downloader? / How Can I Create A Sales Age Using Blogger? / Notepad++ Website Hacked By Ugandan Religious Cyber Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.