Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

(18+)watch This Shocking Reality Show Wey Be F*ck,marry,kill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (18+)watch This Shocking Reality Show Wey Be F*ck,marry,kill (2478 Views)

It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / I'm Not A Gay But I Want Davido To Be F**k*ng Me - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(18+)watch This Shocking Reality Show Wey Be F*ck,marry,kill by Joyakosa(f): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
this na program wey dey for singles to hook dem up together for marriage, but the funny part be say the girl go pick one guy wey she go f*ck before her marriage and she go pick one guy wey she go kill among the guys and go finally marry the guy wey she like..

watch make you see live stage Knacking(s*x)
click here to watch live s*x on top stage http://www.joyakosacorner.com/watch-this-shocking-reality-show-wey-be-fckmarrykill

(1) (Reply)

These Best Sexy Celebrity Models Pics You Can Find On Earth / Charley Boy's Daughter Dewy Oputa Joins The Gay Community [PICS] / Bob Risky Fans Share Photos From Outing With Bobrisky At Elegushi Private Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.