Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The 3 Shocking Side Effects Of Every Drugs We've Been Taking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 3 Shocking Side Effects Of Every Drugs We've Been Taking (1885 Views)

Shocking Side Effects Of Earphones To Our Ears / 10 Shocking Side Effects Of Masturbation Nigerian Guys Need To Know / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Shocking Side Effects Of Every Drugs We've Been Taking by godwinstringed1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone!
Do we have a detailed meaning of side effects ?
How really can side effects be concerned with these medications we find here and there (pain relievers, vitamin supplements, fever treatments and so on)?
But to start with,
Side effects are regarded to, as undesirable secondary end results though after successfully curing a particular ailments which occur in addition to the desired therapeutic effect of a drug or medication.
Side effects may vary for each individual depending on the person’s disease state, age, weight, gender, ethnicity and general health.
Side effects can occur when commencing, decreasing/increasing dosages, or ending a drug or medication regimen. Side effects may also lead to non-compliance with prescribed treatment. When side effects of a drug or medication are severe, the dosage may be adjusted or a second medication may be prescribed. Lifestyle or dietary changes may also help to minimize side effects.
I conducted a series of research and got a summary of these shortcomings we may or may not have a knowledge about, concerning minimizing our drugs intake. What surprises me most is that, dudes greedily take drugs to feel high due to addiction in drugs. Some desperate dudes I came across once swallowed a massive number of ten Paracetamol tablets at once, to feel high.
I don’t go against taking drugs but we e need to understand why and how and it affects us. The strangest ordeal is that, that most common “Vitamin C” goes a long way in our system. See how:

Earlier Death

Traced back to many gone centuries. I currently refer to those ADs and BCs. Historically, as civilisation never cease growing, centuries upon centuries, these contemporary or unique style of healing was absent. They had no option than to depend on the herbs and any level of medication the civilisation orientation then brought.
Funnily enough, they lived for 200, 150, 135, as the normal stretch for the living span of generations dwindle subsequently, while quite this current century gradually approach the stage of hardly reaching 70 years of age.
How you live long determine what you developed your body since infantory with, in accordance with the type of things you have been taking. This hereby proves that the information(drugs) received by the body effectively amounts to these obvious negative outcomes.

Quickened Ageing

We shouldn’t at first compare fresh herbal care with the processed one. The processed ones appear as a short cut which cuts short our lives while perhaps, we’re unconscious about that. It fights our future’s agility and render us tenderly so soon into fragility.
It’s pathetic we aren’t suprised when a 45 year old youth woman. Yes youth, starts having wrinkles on her face. Drugs are part of the deadly contributors.

Inconvenient Living

Symptoms like unexpected stress, body ache, swelling, serious itchiness, skin infections, fatigue, depression, liver and other intestinal infections would show up. So sad, that we were ignorant of what would cause them. Doctors will never tell you it’s from extensive medications and will even prescribe more medications for you.
In conclusion, your Godwin is not cynical or pessimistic about taking medications because I also may not do without them in one way or the other but this is just the truth which I believe you know, but I only want us to know that we may not be safe as it would be better not to use drugs than to use them, thus preferable that we find ways of preventing sicknesses and diseases.
I won’t leave without signing a fact that prevention is better than cure.

Have a nice health safe day! Then, stay tuned for tomorrow’s lifestyle hack.

Source is

https://godwinzsite./2017/06/23/you-need-read-these-3-shocking-reasons-why-every-medical-drugs-ruin-our-body-system/

Re: The 3 Shocking Side Effects Of Every Drugs We've Been Taking by BrightEye(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
But so many people today are dependent on some certain drugs, in which they couldn't live a normal life without daily dosage.

What is going to happen, early death?
Re: The 3 Shocking Side Effects Of Every Drugs We've Been Taking by godwinstringed1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am sorry, I'm not an health expert let alone to determine an early death. Perhaps, it's obvious that he or she will not live up to the normal time on earth, compared to how he'd have lived without drugs. Even, the inconvenience is there.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Young Man Did For A ''Mad'' Woman After Meeting Her In A Bush. Photos / Please Help I Have Mouth Cancer / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.