Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

#bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) (728 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / "I Miss The P-square" - Bbnaija's Tboss Reacts / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Priscy01(f): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Ex Big Brother Housemate Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a Tboss shared a picture of herself on her Instagram eating with bare hand.

Despite receiving backlash from a Nigerian, unfazed Tboss continues eating with her bare hands

See More Photos Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/06/bbnaija-tboss-seen-eating-with-her-bare.html

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
And so?

I use my hands to eat Garri and soup. Even when I lived in Almondsbury whenever I see Garri and Soup, I use my hand to eat it and my white Friends join me too sometimes so fvck that shiit.

It's an African Thingy.

Fvck the Forks, I used them but i never enjoyed the meal.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by dmgr(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
And so
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
2017 BBnaija crew are a major failure

None of them have a good management, i was thinking they would come our with initiatives to push themselves into the naija market stream with the image and name made from the Reality show, however reverse is the case. i can understand barley is facing a hard time at his place of work for disappearing for 3 months. All they do is seek for attention and want to be a by force musician. Imagine how much EFE would have made with a "Based on logistic brand" pushing made in naija products, even if its a made in ABA slip on labelled "BOL" (based on logistic), do you know how much that alone would have fetched him? Brands are on the look to invest into something that will skyrocket their appearance out there and they are meddling with already made celebs boosting their GPA instead of theirs. Mehn most Nigerians are just money and fame hungry, give them that money and see it waste on useless investment. SMH
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by dmgr(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:
And so?
I guess u 're using 5g
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
dmgr:

I guess u 're using 5g
And you use 4g Lol.
But how did we type Same thing at almost same time?
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2017
So and

#Eco99#
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by VargasVee(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
This one can do anything for attention undecided

Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by soulfood(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
before nko? she should use legs? Please cutleries are from the white man.
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by dmgr(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:

And you use 4g Lol.

But how did we type Same thing at almost same time?

What a coincidence,I wanted asking same question.. or maybe we 're kind of connected or something
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
dmgr:

What a coincidence,I wanted asking same question.. or maybe we 're kind of connected or something

Yes we are truly connected.

We are Nigerians!
Re: #bbnaija: Tboss Seen Eating With Her Bare Hands (photos) by dmgr(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
StephDamielola:

We are Nigerians!
undecided
StephDamielola:

We are Nigerians!

Sorry I meant u and i

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Wants You To Pick The Most Beautiful Girl "Actor" - Photos/reactions / Pic: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Working In Her Office / Lanre Gentry Publicly Apologizes To Wife Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.