Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

............ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ............ (1172 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan / ....... / Ascess 100k to 2million naira Loan For Business Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

............ by muyinet: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: ............ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Eehen which kain Laptop? Will you pay 12500 back?
Re: ............ by teekay213(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
muyinet:
Pls I need an urgent loan of 10,000 naira. I will pay back in 2 weeks. I have a laptop for collateral.

Kindly help.
send your account details. I wouldn't collect your laptop or interest, I believe you will pay back as you said.
Re: ............ by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
teekay213:
send your account details. I wouldn't collect your laptop or interest, I believe you will pay back as you said.
Don't be in a hurry, bro. This is Nigeria. Be sure first. Except it's something beyond us here

1 Like

Re: ............ by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Don't be in a hurry, bro. This is Nigeria. Be sure first. Except it's something beyond us here

Why do you wanna stop this man from helping the OP? Let him learn the hard way now.

These lazy online beggars are everywhere, and a sure plague to society.

The important question any sane person should ask these online beggars IS:"what kind of person are you that NONE of your parents, siblings, family, friends, neighbors, people from your hood or anyone else close to you CANT or DONT want to help you (that you have to beg strangers online)?!?!"
Re: ............ by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why do you wanna stop this man from helping the OP? Let him learn the hard way now.

The important question any sane person should ask these online beggars IS:"what kind of person are you that NONE of your parents, siblings, family, friends, neighbors, people from your hood or anyone else close to you CANT or DONT want to help you (that you have to beg strangers online)?!?!"
It's unfortunate. Evil men around has made it difficult to know who's legit or scam. I looked at the help seekers history and since 2009 he's made only two comments and one of those two are hidden. Something is not clear.
Re: ............ by muyinet: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
teekay213:

Thanks, I have sent email to you via your profile.
Re: ............ by muyinet: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Mr Brown... Thanks for your view about me. However I pray you won't ever have reason to knock on a door where you wouldn't ever want to.

1 Like

Re: ............ by muyinet: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
fuckerstard:

I don't mind paying the interest. I'll email you via ur profile.
Re: ............ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
muyinet:

Mr Brown... Thanks for your view about me. However I pray you won't ever have reason to knock on a door where you wouldn't ever want to.

Anybody can be in need, this is NOT the issue... The issue is that there is absolutely NOBODY within your family, siblings, friends, neighbors or acquaintance that can borrow you 10k. It makes absolutely NO damn sense.

Go ask your gateman or suya seller (or any business) down your street, you will have more luck than coming on NL asking complete strangers online for help.
Re: ............ by muyinet: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
fuckerstard:

Pls I'm still waiting for a response to the mail. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get more from working at home / Free Website And Digital Marketing Training In Lagos With Qorect.com Founder / Wrongly debited, Who Is At Fault? First Bank Or Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.