Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Google Profits Hack! - The New Google Dollar Profit Order (admob) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Profits Hack! - The New Google Dollar Profit Order (admob) (1179 Views)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Banks’ Profits Rise Despite Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Profits Hack! - The New Google Dollar Profit Order (admob) by Chuksab: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Trust your day is coming up good.

Permit me to share this succinct information that will help you start earning from Google, its not a SECRET, many are already profiting from it.

Google Admob, simply "Adsense for Mobile" is the way to go. Unlike Adsense that takes so long a time to have your blog approved for ads, admob is instant.

Find the steps below -
*Create an admob account (https://www.google.com/admob/). Just visit the url and sign up, or you can link it with your existing adsense account if you have any.
*Choose a Niche and Create a Blog (visit www.blogger.com) to to that.
*Embedded your Blog to a mobile app, Android most preferrably and upload to Playstore.
*Promote your App installs using Facebook page, groups, etc to get people install for you.

Unlike adsense, where trafficking generation is never ending, here, once they have installed your app, you can send them notifications of new updates on your blog, its an enclosed user engagement system. The ads will either be a banner or interstitial, better impression and click rate compared to your adsense.

This is how most free apps make money via playstore.

It is very effective, but not easy oh, needs persistence and choosing the niche you are passionate about.

Find below one of the apps I created using blogs -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhemabox.appdevotional&hl=en

Feel free to drop your queries.

Thanks.
Re: Google Profits Hack! - The New Google Dollar Profit Order (admob) by shegsone: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice write up bro. But how can i turn my blog to a mobile app and which platform can i use to develop the app

(1) (Reply)

Chilli Pepper Available For Sale / Modern Day’s Import Management Manual / Entrepreneurship Grant: Please Vote The Only Nigerian In The Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.