Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly (6249 Views)

Invest In The Booming Telecomms Industry With Recharge And Get Paid / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Let first know what vtu means;
Virtual Top Up (VTU) facilitates
mobile phone-based prepaid airtime vending. The VTU technology enables prepaid mobile phone users to purchase additional airtime, data, pay DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscription. It is simple, secure and convenient through the distribution of airtime value from RAGP registered members cell phone to that of the customer, as opposed to through the use of a voucher (paper recharge). These business generate income for RAGP member.
Now this is what RAGP is about;
RAGP is actually a platform that gives you access to recharge your phone directly through VTU be it Mtn, Glo, eltisalat or airtel, same thing with data, Dstv, Gotv, Star times and soon they are working towards including WAEC, NECO, JAMB registration and NEPA Bills.
You get paid
- When you recharge your phone using the platform as a registered member
- When you recharge for your family and friends
- If you decide to use it as a means of selling card you get 2 % commission on any card sold and 10 % of data sold or used by you.
You can also do all the cable tv subscription for people and make profit.
You can earn up to N3 5 0k or more monthly building a team of distributors in this business
The good thing is that you can get all these earnings straight to your bank account.
So hurry now, join us and make money whatsapp or call me on 0 7 0 8 0 0 2 0 6 0 6 or go here for more info https://teamragp.
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
This is real
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Get paid as u recharge
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Make it big with ragp
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wait no more
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Making money is all u will do with ragp
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ppl are making money u too can
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Come in
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by roarowolo(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kindly note that I paid N5,000 into your zenith account 1015812771 today but could not conclude the processing as I did not see bank wire to click as step 1 following the information provided as shown below, including the required information for the completion:
Full Name - Arowolo Rachael Oluyemisi
Username - Yemar
Amount paid - N5,000
Date - 14 February 2019
Bank paid to - Zenithbank

Thank you.
Re: With Recharge And Get Paid RAGP You Can Make More Than N350k Monthly by Onbiz(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2019
roarowolo:
Kindly note that I paid N5,000 into your zenith account 1015812771 today but could not conclude the processing as I did not see bank wire to click as step 1 following the information provided as shown below, including the required information for the completion:
Full Name - Arowolo Rachael Oluyemisi
Username - Yemar
Amount paid - N5,000
Date - 14 February 2019
Bank paid to - Zenithbank

Thank you.
kindly contact me through the contact on my signature . That is not my acct.

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Mining Licenses In Nigeria / What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Buy BITCOIN PUFFTECH Exchange Now Discount Price For Higher Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.