Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Preparing For Screening? Compare Your Point With Last Year Cut Off Mark-ui - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Preparing For Screening? Compare Your Point With Last Year Cut Off Mark-ui (358 Views)

‘any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018’ / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Enjoy Your Life: Change Your Point Of View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Screening? Compare Your Point With Last Year Cut Off Mark-ui by holuwajobar(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
I know candidates are getting ready for this year screening. But before you get finally ready, I will advise you to compare your screening point with last year cut off. For instance, you applied for medicine and surgery and your calculated point is 75, I can tell you your chance of getting admission this year through the cut off mark of last year. If you don’t know how to calculate your point, I have already explain it here.
To make it easierfor you, I have decided to post the last year cut off mark of every course in University of Ibadan. Below is the cut off mark for University of Ibadan last year. See the cut off mark for UI last year-myskulnewz..com/2017/06/preparing-for-screening-compare-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Not Cool! This Couple Were Killed By Badoo In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Photo) / Greedy People / Those Calling For Separation Are Mad -OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.