Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Advise On What To Do: A Particular Number Keep Beeping Me With A Hidden Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advise On What To Do: A Particular Number Keep Beeping Me With A Hidden Number (365 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Beware Of This Particular Number or individual / How To Detect A Hidden Camera In A Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise On What To Do: A Particular Number Keep Beeping Me With A Hidden Number by bengasyll(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please folks I need your advice on what to do with this individual who most time hide his telephone number and kept disturbing me . Most annoying thing is that this unkoen individual can beep my number about 30 times in the middle of the night.
He mistakenly unhide his number once and my trucaller identify the individual as Sunday Awani. Further check using some other apps revealed a picture and workplace of this supposedly owner of the number. However the individual that trucaller and drupe identify seem very unlikely to engage in such stupid act because of the age, profession and place of work.
Kindly advice on what to do. I am not sure if it's​against the rule of the forum to write the number of the individual.
Kindly advice
Re: Advise On What To Do: A Particular Number Keep Beeping Me With A Hidden Number by Greatzeus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Since you have truecaller block him already.Obviously he is jobless,a low life with little or no self esteem.
How on earth you flash someone 30 times, if time is valuable to you angry
Re: Advise On What To Do: A Particular Number Keep Beeping Me With A Hidden Number by bengasyl(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
thanks, he is already blocked with an appropriate app.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Cautions That Ikorodu Residents Moves Around With Id Cards / Oklahoma Bomb Suspect Served In The Air Force / Police Arrest Four 'yahoo Boys' Over The Killing Of Popular Ghanaian IG User, DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.