Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) (22920 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Meets With Tinie Tempah - The Bombed & The Bomber / Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos) / Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Fresh Igbo boys

Igboamaka

chukwu olisa mekwa m onye Igbo na uwa ozo

If my write up pain u, locate the nearest transformer

Na only one Igbo boy dey the pix bros
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
chimoney17:
Who's tinie tempah again??
Please which club is he playing for?
grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2017
they look alike
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by ApexPredator: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
Tinie tempah na short man shocked
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by vickertony(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
I love Tinnie Tempah songs especially - Written in the stars
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nina4u(f): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Fresh Igbo boys

Igboamaka

Aghọtara m gị
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
gentlekeny:

Where Evans your senior bros is abi?
he dey with the other unintelligent armb robber that was busy killing police buying houses in ogbomosho his name is godogodo
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Vicolan: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Austindozky:

He plays for enyimba and also the current captain of super eagles

Bros no kill me with laugh here oooo

Some people ehn!!!!!! U saw Rapper and u still dey ask which club he's playing 4?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
kingjabz:

Na only one Igbo boy dey the pix bros
They are both Igbo bro.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by 1miccza: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2017
chimoney17:
Who's tinie tempah again?? Please which club is he playing for?
He's playing for Nairaland fc
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by scobyy2007: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Maturity is far from you sir. I respect your bigotry grin grin grin

Homeboiy:
Fresh Igbo boys

Igboamaka

Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2017
chimoney17:
you which club you they play? jump pass any post Oga if you don't have anything to offer
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
dirtydiva:
you which club you they play? jump pass any post Oga if you don't have anything to offer
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
dirtydiva:
sir do you need a Love Machine
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
chimoney17:
Like you just read he is a Rapper and a Song writer meaning he is into Music and not a Footballer....
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2017
praizephoto:
me I don't know dem oo
It is very normal not to know everyone there are times we do not happen to know everyone on our street that is why the Internet helps with finding out about the names of celebrities we get to hear about you can check on Google.com or youtube.com about Alex Iwobi who plays for Arsenal footballer in London and Jay Jay Okocha is his uncle.... Tinie Tempah is a Musician as you already know you can listen to his musicals maybe one or more could interest you...
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Onedibe1: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
chimoney17:

He plays those balls between your legs
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

They are both Igbo bro.
baba tinie that is british born doesnt even know how to speak the ibo language talkless of visiting which ever home town you guys may think he's from. he's full British
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:55am On Jun 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

baba tinie that is british born doesnt even know how to speak the ibo language talkless of visiting which ever home town you guys may think he's from. he's full British

Guy you be mumu o. He was born by which parents?
He is Igbo! If e dey pain u go diecheesy
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by francotunsco: 3:21am On Jun 25, 2017
chimoney17:
Ironically, he was the guy who was made popular by Jumoke Orisaguna on I buredi.
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Guy you be mumu o. He was born by which parents?
He is Igbo! If e dey pain u go diecheesy
lol u are just a child who managed to have data on his phone to come online and spew his anger. i'm sure u'll also say british born ashley maduekwe is igbo too. keep living in that delusion. people that do not know u exist or know your language are the people you are insulting others on the internet for? lool keep fooling ursef man. if they are really ibo why havent they visited/ gone on a tour to any igboland even if they dont know anyone there? sebi jidenna did it, why arent the others doing same.
i'm not the mumu here but u are as u have failed to see past ur bigotry.

i just cant imagine any person claiming skepta, jme, dizzee rascal, taio cruz just because they of Nigerian descent. you prolly dont know these names i'm mentioning, they are big names in the uk music scene of Nigerian descent and nobody cares whether they Nigerian, igbo or yoruba

I'm also not sure if anyone cares about whether tinchy strider is ghanian or not because what he does is beyond any tribal bigot can comprehend.

Now that i have educated u, the stubbornness in you may push u to spew trash but trust me, i wont even set my eyes on any thing you quote me on from this point. i'm ignoring u to let u deal wifh ur ignorance

Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Customer80: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

stop saying what you don't know, tinie visits Nigeria, go to YouTube and watch his interview with tvc owned by tinubu, he understands Igbo but can't speak much. he even confirmed being Igbo in the interview , Tinie owned disturbing London that was managing wizkid when he parted with banky w
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by Customer80: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2017
Godwin38133:
Check out what I have for you this weekend.... See details below and Boast your success story..
don't you get tired in posting this fluke
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by donqx: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
ok
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:

lol u are just a child who managed to have data on his phone to come online and spew his anger. i'm sure u'll also say british born ashley maduekwe is igbo too. keep living in that delusion. people that do not know u exist or know your language are the people you are insulting others on the internet for? lool keep fooling ursef man. if they are really ibo why havent they visited/ gone on a tour to any igboland even if they dont know anyone there? sebi jidenna did it, why arent the others doing same.
i'm not the mumu here but u are as u have failed to see past ur bigotry.

i just cant imagine any person claiming skepta, jme, dizzee rascal, taio cruz just because they of Nigerian descent. you prolly dont know these names i'm mentioning, they are big names in the uk music scene of Nigerian descent and nobody cares whether they Nigerian, igbo or yoruba

I'm also not sure if anyone cares about whether tinchy strider is ghanian or not because what he does is beyond any tribal bigot can comprehend.

Now that i have educated u, the stubbornness in you may push u to spew trash but trust me, i wont even set my eyes on any thing you quote me on from this point. i'm ignoring u to let u deal wifh ur ignorance

Guy you are nothing but an illiterate and a re.tard.
So an Igbo person who was born in lagos should be called Yoruba abi?
That someone is British born doesn't mean they are British.
Tinie's mother and father are both Nigerians.
You be mumu wey no know say him be mumucheesy

Wikipedia says he is the son of IGBO parents so what nonsense are you trying to say again. lmbecile!
Re: Alex Iwobi And Tinie Tempah Hang Out Together (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
grin
nnokwa042:
he dey with the other unintelligent armb robber that was busy killing police buying houses in ogbomosho his name is godogodo

grin
nnokwa042:

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro / Sandra Okagbue Is Flawless In A New Stunning Photo / Ebuka Obi-uchendu To Host Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.