Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Please What is The Best Course To Further On Post Graduate Diploma Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What is The Best Course To Further On Post Graduate Diploma Program (313 Views)

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? / FG Lifts Ban On Post-utme Screening By Varsities (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What is The Best Course To Further On Post Graduate Diploma Program by AdakMartins: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
please I read BSc biology in my first degree with a third class, I want to proceed to PGD but I intend switching to another course. please house advice me on a marketable and a better course that can give me a better chance of employment. because I notice with biology I could hardly get a job in that field. so I want to go outside pure sciences totally. please really need your advice on this because am in the process of purchasing the PGD form

(1) (Reply)

38 Nigerian Universities Increase Tuition Fees, Blames Buhari’s Govt / Mera Workshop, Renowned Development Workshop In Kolkata / Jamb Direct Entry Forms Available From..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.