Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) (2660 Views)

Please Don't Say No By Chuks Onyiuke / Teacher Chuks / My Mother In-law By Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Chukskent(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
[color=#000000][/black]
This is my first time of writing a story in this site. All positive cristism is allowed, buh insults no dey am ooh.. ( abeg shift lemme faint) lolz
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by mariodko190(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
cool cool 1st to comment

1 Like

Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Mother inlaw and Son inlaw.....it beta be what am thinkin it is or.....
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
mariodko190:
cool cool 1st to comment
what did you comment on??
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Chukskent(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lolzz, abeg no kill me jhoor
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Chukskent(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=Chukskent post=57794547][color=#000000][/black]
No act of this story should be produced in any form without the author's permission.
Episode 1
Living with my mom and siblings was so fun, buh i had to find something to do in other to take care of both myself and them. In this country if u no get connection, yu re going nowhere.
Sitting in a wooden chair thinking of how to get rich, that was all i was thinking. I have tried so many business, buh none seems to be working out for me. With the little money i managed to save from selling authentic herbal soap, bet 9ja no gree make i keep am. Especially visual soccer.
I later switched over to lotto thinking say that i one dey eazi to predict, but all was to no avail.
Oh my God!! What am i to do??
This was the question that was ringing in my heart. Being a criminal or joining a secret cult no dey easy because u must loss something precious. So that wasn't in my agenda. I was brought out of my thought by my little brother kc. He is my 18 years old brother.
Kc: bros, mum dey call you
me: ok niiii, i dey come.
Oh, i forgot to introduce myself.
Kingsley chukwuemeka Kent, buh ma friends ( both in school and in the street ) knows me as Xterkid. 22 years old, and a lover of football. My father house died last year, so my mom turned to both father and mother.
------------------------------------------
ME: ma, you called me !
Mom: yes, i did.
Me : i hope all is well
Mom: nna, all is well. I called yu here for me to know ur plans. You have been trying for this family, but i think is time for you to cater for urself.
Me: have been thinking of that , so i have decided to travel to lagos. One of my friends whose mum is rich asked me to come over so that he can help me get a job through his dad's connections.
Mom: buh lagos is too far,
me: i will manage, nd besides, am now a man.
Mom: so be it, so when will yu be leaving.??
Me: maybe by next week.
Mom: ok.
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Chukskent(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2017
CHUKS DAIRY 2 (me and my mother inlaw)
Story written by # CHUKS_KENT.
2 weeks later
------------------------------------------
''mum am ready to leave'' i said to my mom who is in the other room.
MUM: * tears in her eyes* my son, as u go , the lord will see you through, u will ......... Bia bia bia bia bia.
For like 10mins, she is not yet through with her normal way of petting/blessing us.. I understand that she don't want me to go, buh i have to go.
'' guy, listen to me, you have to take care of mum, don't let her do so much work, i will be sending you guys money as soon as i get a job. '' i said to my brother (kc).
Kc: i will . Trust me bro.''
''mum , pls take care of urself.'' i said to my mum.
Mum: am only worried because of u. Buh if its Godwill, so shall it be.
Finally, the taxi that will take me to the airport came. I hugged my mom, nd brother, before entering into the taxi. ''LAGOS, HERE I COME''.
Voooooooom, the taxi zoomed off.
After like up to 1 hr 30 mins, am already at the Lagos airport. ''oboy ooh, here fine sha, buh e no fine pass my ABA city. We no dey carry last'' i said to myself as i was already laughing sheepishly at myself.
************+***********
ME: hello guy, i don enter lag oh
David: wow, i will send our driver to come and pick you up.
Me: ok , abeg hurry.
Call ends:
David was my very good dude back then when we were still in both primary and secondary school. We were so fond of each other not until we got separated due to circumstances.
----------------------'----------------
''ekaeta, hope the guest room is well arranged because my guest is on his way , he will soon be here.''
that was David talking to their maid.
Ekaeta : yes uga , ah do the cleaning yesterday.
David : very well then, thats why i called you.
Ekaeta: ok uga.
''heys, can't you see oh my God!! u have ruined my day. U just stepped on my scandals, and now, you have spoiled it. ''
oh my! Whosoever that has this angelic voice must be so so so beautiful. I had to pretend that i didn't hear what she just said so that i can hear her voice once more again. This time around , it came more harsher than i thought
UNKNOWN LADY : hello , Mr fine guy, it seems you re dumb or deaf.
ME: oh sorry dear, i didn't heard what you said, i was lost in memory. Am really very sorry.

UNKNOWN LADY: neva mind.
Me: thanks.
UNKNOWN LADY: by the way, pls can you direct me to where i can get a cab going to ikoyi estate.
Me: emmmmm'' actually, i just came into this city today, as you can see, these re my luggages. Maybe , i should go and ask around.
UNKNOWN LADY: i thought that i was the only novice in this city, wow , so i just found someone
else who is just like me. (abeg shift lemme faint)
ME: oh, so you re among those people that always post this ( abeg shift lemme faint) on facebook.
UNKNOWN LADY: abeg leave that Facebook stuff jhoor.Actually, i wanted my arrival to be a surprise package for my family. Buh since its been long i last visited home, i can't recall our house again.
ME: That means, your plans has failed?
UNKNOWN LADY : yap, it has. I have to call them now to send a driver to pick me up.
Me: much better,
UNKNOWN LADY: So what about you?
Me: someone is also coming to pick me up. I think you should call ur family now. It will soon get dark.
UNKNOWN LADY: yep, u re right.
Connecting!!!!!!!!!!!!buzzinggggg!!
(Call picked.)
DAVID: hello rita, how re you
RITA : surprise, am at the airport, send a driver to come pick me up.
DAVID: Re you serious!!! Wow!, i can't wait to see you.
RITA: Save ur gist till u see me.
'she dropped the call.
-------------------------------------
DAVID: hello, driver
DRIVER: Yes sir,
DAVID: Change of plans, my sister is at the airport now, you re to bring Rita back, not Chuks.
DRIVER : ok sir.
( call dropped)
DAVID: ''Hello Chuks,
ME: ya mehn DAVID: we have a situation at hand now. My sister is coming back home unannounced. So i think it will be better for you to sleep in our hotel today, so that by tomorrow i will come and pick you up.
ME: ok bro i understand
DAVID: thanks dude.
( called dropped)
''wow, finally our driver is here, bye Mr fine guy, hope to see you again'' the unknown lady said to me as she enters into the car.
Me: waittttt ( before i could finish my sentence , the car has already zoomed off. '' shit, i forgot to get her name and number'' chai Xterkid you don f.................
Next episode loading!!!!
Re: Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) by Chukskent(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
CHUKS DIARY (me and my mother inlaw) 4
Story written by Chuks Kent
Rita: come lemme show you around the house before taking you to ur room.
We walked around the whole compound like up to 15 mins. Rita never stopped to stole glances with me. we were through with the exterior part of the house.
After all the waka waka, she opened the guest room. Buh since i will be staying with them, its no longer a guest room, buh my room.
Rita: here is your room. When you re done changing ur cloths, u can come down lunch.
Me: thanks dear
''you re welcome'' she replied as she walk to the door.
My eyes didn't get off her back side because she was that kind of girl with a curvy back side. As she flap her waist, the more tempted i become. ---- ''hmmmm Chuks make ur eye no put you inside wahala ooh. '' thats my inner spirit talking to my outer spirit.
I took a quickie bath, lay in the bed for about 10 mins. I was about to come down for lunch when i had a gentle knock on my door.
KNOCK ! KNOCK! KNOCK!
Me: come in ,the door is open.
Voice: ok sir.
'' Good afternoon sir, i am ekaeta the house help'' hello sir, hello sir.
Me: emmm, what were yu saying?
Ekaeta: am ekaeta the house help.
Me: ok.
Ekaeta: small madam say make i call you.
Me: Ok, after you.
As she walk through to door, i stood still for a while thinking of what manna of breast i just saw. Oluwa help me to overcome all these temptations.
''it seems you re starving already'' i said to Rita who was waiting patiently for me to come down.
Rita: nop, i decided to wait for you since you re my guest.
Me: so what's for lunch??
Rita: edikaiko soup, my favourite
Me: wow, seems like both of us have the shares the same taste.
Rita : hmmmmmm *blushing* .
After eating the food, i decided to relax. Due to the Air condition in the room, i didn't know when i dosed off..
-----------------------------------------
The next morning being Sunday was a work free day. I was opportuned to see the mother of the house. Mrs Gloria''. Mrs Gloriabeen a business woman was always on the move from one country to another. Been the owner of a so many companies really made her to smell money.
After taking my bath, and my breakfast, i went to the garden to look for David since he was not in his room. Still yet, David wasn't there. The only person i saw in the garden was a woman who is about 50 or 55years , i believe was David's mother. She was busy with her phone, that she didn't noticed my presence.
Me: goodmorning ma
Dav's Mom: goodmorning handsome. How was ur nite?
Me: fine ma, nd urs?
Dav's mom: mine was lovely. I believe you re the chuks?
Me: yes ma, chuks Kent is my name.
'' who is there, get a chair nd one bottle of meatus Ross'' she told the gateman..
Dav's Mom: so chuks tell me, what's did in studies in the uni?
I told her what i studies, nd was about to go further explaining myself, buh the gateman who was sent on an erran interrupted me.
'' ma here is the chair and drink'' he dropped it and left.Dav's mom: i think you will be fit in business. You will take Davis place in the company.
Me: waittt,!! But ma, what about David?
Dav's MoM: don't worry about David, he will be travelling to UK. He will be incharge of the other company in UK.
ME: wow!!!!Ma, i don't know how to thank you. But Only God will pay you back.
Dav's mom: Amen!! but there is another way to pay me back me.
Me: ma, i will do anything you want me to do.
(inwardly) Buh wait ooh, did i just said i will do anything she wants me to do? Hey am finished. What if she asked me to kill myself, no she can't say such a thing.
I was brought out of my thought when she said '' I WANT YOU TO BE MY SECRET SUGAR BOY''.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank International Creative Writing Workshop / Story: The Kalakala Khronikles / Data Entry Job Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.