Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? (688 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown: 10 Ways To Beat Boredom / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Fatherherokay(m): 12:42am On Jun 24, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-FguawiS5ed8/WU2k5I9TpoI/AAAAAAAABHc/x_RJEfFnrcoZDADZFn3OsJdhmUMojfWnACLcBGAs/s1600/manbeat.jpg[/img]
#beat_no_wife. Show me a man that raises hand to beat his wife, and I will ask: “is their hope for such a man”? This irritates me a lot when I hear a man raising his hand to beat the weaker lady he once professed his love for. A lady he knelt down to propose to? You have turn yourself into one mighty Big Show that has found a hapless punching bag to be boxing around? Don’t be a coward; if you need someone to flex your muscle on, why not go to the street and challenge the “baddos and baddest out there”, and let them teach you a lesson of life.
If this article has been beneficial to you, kindly share or recommend for the consumption of others. Thank you…

Where has the initial love gone? Why is the love missing now? Why has he forgotten what initially brought them together? The day a man would raise a hand to beat the wife is the day he lost the crown of being the head. He is nothing but a mere husband without a kingdom.
Do you know what it takes to be a woman and what it takes to be a mother? Have you ever imagined the pain and stress right from the day you laid her on bed, to conception, to carrying, for 9 months, the load you injected? Have you ever thought of the pain of labor? Oh my God! What a pity! Have you ever imagined the stress of the baby right from the day of delivery? The disturbance, the cry and the READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/06/topic-148-man-that-raises-hand-to-beat.html
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2017
Ooh pls
I don't support men beating their wife

buh don't bring up dat poo of....... the pains of a woman nd carrying a child for 9 months talk

Men literally carry the whole family... U nd ur 9 months till they die

So don't give me that crap

#Eco99#
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by NothingDoMe: 3:36am On Jun 24, 2017
A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? Is that one a man?

2 Likes

Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2017
A former neighbor used to beat his wife regularly, the kids will all be crying and begging when he starts yet this family can go to church. The wife was like a prisoner, today he's no more but his wife and kids are doing fine, I hope she can heal and find happiness. Maybe that's the reason why he left so early
Re: A Man That Raises Hand To Beat The Wife? by Fkforyou(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2017
E don do.... Enough of the complain already... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Answer / 30-year Old Woman Loses Five Babies In One Day (photo) / Somebody Please Help Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.