Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Having A Landing Page/sales Page, Squeeze Page, Coming Soon Page For Your Biz - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Having A Landing Page/sales Page, Squeeze Page, Coming Soon Page For Your Biz (401 Views)

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt / The Moon Landing Conspiracy. Truth Or Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having A Landing Page/sales Page, Squeeze Page, Coming Soon Page For Your Biz by Daniel1991(m): 1:29am On Jun 24, 2017
When do you need a landing page?

You need a landing page, when are want to sell a product or service. It not meant for collecting customer data.
You can collect customer data with the help of a SQUEEZE Page.
Squeeze, is a simple page built with the goal of getting leads.

I'm a professional web designer, my expertise is a Sales Page Design/Landing Page design, Squeeze Page Design, Coming Soon Page design, JVzoo Sale Page Design, Clickbank Sale Page Design, Webinar Page Design etc.

What ever page you might need, get in touch with Daniel on www.fiverr.com/virtualast009 to get it done for you.[url][/url]

If you are planning to launch a product or services and you got to the junction of what type of page to use, I can help out with that.
I can help you Design a high converting page,which will also be SEO optimize.

If you need advice from me on any issue contact me on Whatsapp 08064996672 Or if you need me to create a page for your product or services you can click the link below.
www.fiverr.com/virtualast009

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Web Services Online Training / Mesmerising Video Of A Whale Playing With Dolphins / How To Prevent Your PC From Automatic Driver Updates On Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.