Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) (457 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Popular OAP has supported, singer Falz to criticize those that praise yahoo boys and promote them through their songs. See what he posted on his instagram account below

Source: http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/i-stand-with-falz-daddyfreeze-supports.html?m=1

Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:25am On Jun 24, 2017
This thing has really generated alot of atttention. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by oluwadare26(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2017
Sensible Nairalanders stand with FALZ

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 24, 2017
If you like cuddle with falz the good guy e no concern me.

I stand with money, who falz and daddy yo epp?

I have join bad gang!
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by 7footre(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2017
For the umpteenth time, Falz, 'I was de your back'
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2017
Eni 'shashe' lo gbawo
Daddy fridge

Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by crazyABO(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2017
So na ds one dey reign nw grin ok #istandwithfalz cool
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by dechar(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2017
freeze with am biko,come to think of it our politicians they scam us and we still hail and die for their mata
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by praizephoto(m): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
lol.... I know social media daddy go talk
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by PetrePan(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2017
Why the hullabaloo..One person cannot air his opinion in peace,in this country again..oga o...someone said something sensible and people are taking sides btw the good and bad..nothing is normal in this country again
Re: I Stand With Falz:: Daddyfreeze Supports Falz(photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2017
I stand with Falz too.

(1) (Reply)

BET 2017 - Who Wins "Best International Act (africa)" Tomorrow? / Girls Fighting In The Hood / 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.