Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career (1182 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Ends His 22-Year Football Career / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Can I Have Still Have A Football Career At 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by ziego(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2017
Yesterday while I was in office counting down to official closing hour to sign out as there seem to be nothing more official to do.
My nephew chatted me on facebook

Nephew: hello uncle good afternoon

Me: my boy how are u doing

Nephew: am doing great

Me: what's happening over there

Nephew: we are observing the sallah holiday after which we round off our Neco Exam.

Me: wow that reminds me, after ur Neco exams what's ur next plan in Life?

Nephew: uncle u know I have a dream to be the best signing record of my time in the world, I believe u also know and have seen me in the field of play. I love football and with my best of ability I can prove myself in the field of play. That's my dream and I want to see it come to pass. But my challenge now is link. How do I prove myself so the world could see me.

Me: (in astonishment) I know what you can do boy and you are young. I will do my best to see what I can do to gain the connection for you. Then we can talk about sponsorship when it comes. Keep doing what u know how to do best, pray well cause out of dunghill God exalts the poor. He will do it for you.

Nephew: uncle am very grateful and will be more grateful when my dream comes through.

This conversation and dream of this little brother of mine have made me restless. I know I would get assistance from Nairaland.

Please any positive encouragement, link or contact will be so much appreciated.

As I know others will also benefit from this and the genuine link that will come from it.
Thanks #admin

Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2017
1. Your brother shouldn't expect to make it big immediately.

2. He should have a video of his playing sessions, he should check on YouTube and see how it's done. The video Wil showcase highlights of his performance.

3. If he's in Lagos, he can contact coach Davies, he arranges international passport with reduced age, sign them up with a club in Nigeria for experience, takes them on routine training, then make arrangements for international club to sign them. But it's not usually big clubs, but it's usually a stepping ground for the young lad to excel....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by ziego(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2017
martyns303:

2. He should have a video of his playing sessions, he should check on YouTube and see how it's done. The video Wil showcase highlights of his performance.

3. If he's in Lagos, he can contact coach Davies, he arranges international passport with reduced age, sign them up with a club in Nigeria for experience, takes them on routine training, then make arrangements for international club to sign them. But it's not usually big clubs, but it's usually a stepping ground for the young lad to excel....

Thanks for ur advice
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
martyns303:

hello, please am in Lagos, how can i contact this coach Davies?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2017
martins18:
hello, please am in Lagos, how can i contact this coach Davies?

Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2017
martyns303:

thanks
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
martyns303:

hello, is the coach genuine?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by andy1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
martins18:
my question exactly, cos dis days i am afraid of nigerians...i have a fantastic footballer 4 a brother nd wud like 2 contact dis coach.
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
martyns303:

As you contact coach Davies, also try to be sending me video of your playing sessions. With God, I believe I'll do my best to showcase your talent.
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
martins18:

Yes, I can speak of 2 guys in Togo and one in Dubai. Like I said, I haven't seen any of his guys move directly to prominent clubs. But he usually brushes them up real good.

Heard one of his player is doing OK in Togo. Just use ur own discretion, and follow ur intuition
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
andy1:

my question exactly, cos dis days i am afraid of nigerians...i have a fantastic footballer 4 a brother nd wud like 2 contact dis coach.

Please am not vouching for the man, am not even a football fan. But the guy is pretty popular, and I knew some of his players that have traveled out.

Just follow ur instinct and make ur own decisions. I won't want to be in the middle of anything.
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
martyns303:

Yes, I can speak of 2 guys in Togo and one in Dubai. Like I said, I haven't seen any of his guys move directly to prominent clubs. But he usually brushes them up real good.

Heard one of his player is doing OK in Togo. Just use ur own discretion, and follow ur intuition
is it mainly Africa he Base on?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Queenonyebiri:

As you contact coach Davies, also try to be sending me video of your playing sessions. With God, I believe I'll do my best to showcase your talent.
who are you and what do you do?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
martins18:
is it mainly Africa he Base on?

Dubai is not in Africa, but then those are the few I know.
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
martyns303:

Dubai is not in Africa, but then those are the few I know.
alright, thanks.
are you related to him?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by VERTEX1: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Queenonyebiri:

How do I contact u
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
martyns303:

Hello, is coach Davies still in lagos ?
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
martins18:
Hello, is coach Davies still in lagos ?

Yes!
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
martyns303:

Yes!
Can you help me with his contact details, the one i have is not reachable .
Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by martyns303(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
martins18:
Can you help me with his contact details, the one i have is not reachable .

Re: How Do I Get Link Or Connection To International Football Career by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
martyns303:

Thank u Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Visit Here For Your Sure Bet / Champions League Round 16 Draw: What You Need To Know / Paul Pogba A Box-to-box Midfielder – Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.