Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Morning motivation - lesson from playing video games - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Morning motivation - lesson from playing video games (378 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Groom Revenges On Bride By Playing Video Of Her 'infidelity' To Wedding Guests / Life Lessons Learnt From Playing Chess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning motivation - lesson from playing video games by Chukwutobi: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Lesson from playing video games - 1

You play video games? I do too. As a fact, I love to play everyday but time won't permit me.

But have you really learnt the gaming lesson? Let me tell you if you don't know.

Do you know why games have levels and difficulty settings? It's because the designer of the game wants you to aspire and strive to achieve more. Do you recall your feelings when you fail to complete a level of a game? Uuuh... You decide to try again and complete by all means so you can progress. That's it! That's where I'm getting at.

You'll need to apply the same to life. Life's a game with levels and that makes it interesting. I tell you. When you win one level, you'll move to another level of difficulty. So don't and never give up. When you fail a level, try again and this time with a determination to win and progress to the next level.

Have you decided to stop trying to achieve a vision because it seems very difficult? Hey, pick up your pad and try again. You'll win this time. Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways Of Getting Paid By Sharing Links / Sallah Celebration / Food Illnesses, Symptoms And Treatments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.