Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. (2181 Views)

Great Profit In Palm Oil Business For Beginners / ... / Invest In Palm Oil Storage And Productions... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2017
If you still doubt if there is good money in Palm oil supply business, I'll suggest you take a stroll on the Agric section on nairaland and see how people are making good regular income and making money. In fact people like Madam Peeo, Sir donparosky are already inspiring people to greatness in the business.

So what is the opportunity I'm presenting?

PROCESSING OF PALM FRUIT INTO PALM OIL AND OTHER PALM PRODUCT
This opportunity is good for new entrants into the palm oil business as you are able to be in control of your supply and still get good money from the palm fruit value chain. It is also good for those who want to buy to store and sell later.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Palm fruits are sourced from villages in the Ikale (Okitipupa and environs) area of Ondo State. The fruits are then transported to the oil mill and processed. Products from the processed fruit includes Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Nut (I need not tell you how readily available buyers are for these products).

TIME FRAME FOR PROJECT?
The time frame is usually between 2 - 3 weeks. That is, within this period of time you are able to source the palm fruit from the farm, transport it to the oil mill, get it processed and sell products to waiting customers.

COST IMPLICATIONS AND QUANTITY
A Toyota Dyna Transport load of Palm fruits currently sells for N100,000 as at the time of doing this write up. Transportation to the mill is N10,000 and production cost at the mill is N10,000.

The processed one (1) Toyota Dyna full load of Palm fruits would yield fourteen (14) 25ltrs kegs of Palm oil and uncracked Palm Kernel Nuts as well. At the mill you are able to crack and sell your PKN at the current prevailing price per ton, which is over N100,000 as I write.

Quick summary of Cost implication:
Cost of buying one Dyna Load of Palm Fruits: N100k
Cost of transportation to the mill: N10k
Cost of production: N10k
TOTAL: N120k

Divide the 14 kegs and derive average cost per keg.

WHAT IS NEXT?
I am based in Akure, Ondo State. If you are interested, give me a call. Be ready to travel down. It will help you see things first hand. And for those who can't travel down, call me to make arrangements as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I can ONLY accommodate a Maximum of 3 Toyota Dyna Truck load per 3 weeks time frame for now. With time we will be able to accommodate more people.

The number to call is on my signature. Check below this post.

1 Like

Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by hillsworld: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
9ce 1.pls I wouldn't mind to have ur contacts.i have interest in ur write up. thanks
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2017
hillsworld:
9ce 1.pls I wouldn't mind to have ur contacts.i have interest in ur write up.
thanks

0 9 0 2 8 9 7 3 4 8 4
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
Profit can range between N65,000 - N75,000 depending on the season. Remember you are selling both the palm oil and other products from the palm fruit which includes the palm kernel nut as well.

Risk like in any business of buying and selling, and service delivery include:
1. Getting quality palm fruit from the the farmers
2. Ensuring the mill doesn't short change you both in quality and quantity of the palm oil
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by TDIsaac(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. I will contact you soon.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2017
TDIsaac:
Thank you for sharing this. I will contact you soon.
You re welcome. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let me share with my fellow nairalanders another fantastic view of this business.

If you are the business savvy type that buys palm oil for storage, you can maximize your profit buying the palm fruits and process to palm oil.

Let's do a quick calculation.
Currently, 25ltr keg sells between N10,500 - N11,500 depending on location.
If you buy your fruits and mill, with N120,000 you get 14 kegs. And you also get Palm Kernel that you can sell and make between N36,000 - N40,000 from.

Your cost per keg is lower than N9,000 and you make extra cash by the side selling your palm kernel.

This is what I call 'Win-Win'
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by shayma(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
I will call you to make Enquiries. Let me get my capital ready. Thank for the informations
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by asunmon(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thank you very much , but what will be your own gain from this business, and again for those that want to come down are they going to stay for 3 weeks or what. Thanks... I'm also interested and will call you
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by princejr(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2017
asunmon:
Thank you very much , but what will be your own gain from this business, and again for those that want to come down are they going to stay for 3 weeks or what. Thanks... I'm also interested and will call you

I always advice that you get a Project Manager to assist for the first trip‎/transaction.

If you are coming down, you don't have to stay for 3 weeks. You come in at the point of booking for the Palm fruits (You are able to negotiate), then you come back when the oil is being milled so that you can monitor the sale. Your Project Manager will be your eyes and ears during the project.

Subsequently, since you now have local contacts, you can do other transactions on your own, you just monitor through phone calls. You come in at booking time, and at point of sale.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by dstoms(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buy Palm oil from kogi state anyigba to be pricise in tonnes.... Pls only serious buyer should contact me on 08167531851 or 09067016351 0r email omodeledavid@gmail.com .
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by Tyche(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
princejr:
If you still doubt if there is good money in Palm oil supply business, I'll suggest you take a stroll on the Agric section on nairaland and see how people are making good regular income and making money. In fact people like Madam Peeo, Sir donparosky are already inspiring people to greatness in the business.

So what is the opportunity I'm presenting?

PROCESSING OF PALM FRUIT INTO PALM OIL AND OTHER PALM PRODUCT
This opportunity is good for new entrants into the palm oil business as you are able to be in control of your supply and still get good money from the palm fruit value chain. It is also good for those who want to buy to store and sell later.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our Palm fruits are sourced from villages in the Ikale (Okitipupa and environs) area of Ondo State. The fruits are then transported to the oil mill and processed. Products from the processed fruit includes Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Nut (I need not tell you how readily available buyers are for these products).

TIME FRAME FOR PROJECT?
The time frame is usually between 2 - 3 weeks. That is, within this period of time you are able to source the palm fruit from the farm, transport it to the oil mill, get it processed and sell products to waiting customers.

COST IMPLICATIONS AND QUANTITY
A Toyota Dyna Transport load of Palm fruits currently sells for N100,000 as at the time of doing this write up. Transportation to the mill is N10,000 and production cost at the mill is N10,000.

The processed one (1) Toyota Dyna full load of Palm fruits would yield fourteen (14) 25ltrs kegs of Palm oil and uncracked Palm Kernel Nuts as well. At the mill you are able to crack and sell your PKN at the current prevailing price per ton, which is over N100,000 as I write.

Quick summary of Cost implication:
Cost of buying one Dyna Load of Palm Fruits: N100k
Cost of transportation to the mill: N10k
Cost of production: N10k
TOTAL: N120k

Divide the 14 kegs and derive average cost per keg.

WHAT IS NEXT?
I am based in Akure, Ondo State. If you are interested, give me a call. Be ready to travel down. It will help you see things first hand. And for those who can't travel down, call me to make arrangements as well.

PLEASE NOTE: I can ONLY accommodate a Maximum of 3 Toyota Dyna Truck load per 3 weeks time frame for now. With time we will be able to accommodate more people.

The number to call is on my signature. Check below this post.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by Tyche(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
princejr:
Let me share with my fellow nairalanders another fantastic view of this business.

If you are the business savvy type that buys palm oil for storage, you can maximize your profit buying the palm fruits and process to palm oil.

Let's do a quick calculation.
Currently, 25ltr keg sells between N10,500 - N11,500 depending on location.
If you buy your fruits and mill, with N120,000 you get 14 kegs. And you also get Palm Kernel that you can sell and make between N36,000 - N40,000 from.

Your cost per keg is lower than N9,000 and you make extra cash by the side selling your palm kernel.

This is what I call 'Win-Win'

Your head is there
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by dstoms(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Buy palm oil in tons from kogi state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,09067016351 or omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by eyinola: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
dstoms:
Buy palm oil in tons from kogi state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,09067016351 or omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only
r u on watsap?
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by lightdream: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will get across so soon.
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by jstemmanex(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Called u last nyt bt no answer, ar u on whatsapp
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by dstoms(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Buy fresh and dry ginger in tons from kaduna state .... U can reach me on this number 08167531851 ,or Samuel on 08061589114 or email at omodeledavid@gmail.com pls serious buyer only. You can also make ur booking before the full season commence.
.. On Davidsbanquet@gmail.com
Re: Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. by maisauki: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks for this eye-opener...d past, present and future all depend on agriculture but with your analysis their are very many things you left unmentioned: cost of loading/offloading, project manager, kegs, transportation to point of sale, taxes/levy/rate, running cost and others
lest i forget, that 100k/10k for palm bunch/transportation are too much
by d way you deserve praise for postin this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hibiscus Flower (zobo) Available For Sales/supply / Website For Selling Agricultural Products (fish,crops,dogs,....) / 6 Best Multivitamins For Poultry In Nigeria With Their Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.