Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January (1641 Views)

Why Are We Not Supposed To Eat Meat On Ash Wednesday And Fridays During Lent? / Watch T.B. Joshua Dancing In The Streets Of Mexico City! / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 27th March 2013 Relating With Enemies By Pa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by smasher1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
There are news about a killer lion surfacing in Warri tomorrow Wednesday. This was prophesied by a Lagos pastor, T.B.Joshua. It is said that the lion would kill 52 people. This was reported in several newspapers including Vanguard and the Nation newspapers on Monday. Fears have affected economic activities with some schools closing up close to the area, Jakpa road. It is said that the lion would escape from the house of a popular governorship aspirant who trains wide animals to make money. There are rumors that he fled to India to avoid being caught by his pet but he discounted that by appearing publicly.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by donjon: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
How many bullets does it take to kill a lion?

You know how many boys wey get gun for warri?

Or how many small pikin wey fit handle opia like knife?

Guy, leave dat tin!

Tb joshua dey talk tales by moonlight
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by oseiwe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2010
Some pple say na rumour, others say na true. But we for warri don take security measures. U need to see tension everywhere. I dey suspect say na okada man start dat rumour. Gbagi no show for any public. I don delete things for my memory card, I must video dat lion. I go like see dat paper.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by pirate07: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
this story is not real,the synagogue church has pasted this rumour on their website that the story is not real. they should stop scaring people or lf they feel like confiming by themselve they should call the church and confirm it.may be some people are doing this to spoil T.B Joshua name because they know many people believes any prophecy that comes out from his mouth.this story is full of rumour.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by smasher1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
The lion has not surfaced yet. In fact, no lion is coming out. Just rumors.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Don4life: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
oseiwe:

Some pple say na rumour, others say na true. But we for warri don take security measures. U need to see tension everywhere. I dey suspect say na okada man start dat rumour. Gbagi no show for any public. I don delete things for my memory card, I must video dat lion. I go like see dat paper.
Yes u are right it would be one okada ma that told another 1 like that the new starts spreading, KAI NAIJA PEOPLE cheesy
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by dani1luv: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
Moved to Events Section
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by smasher1(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2010
The lion has not surfaced yet. In fact, no lion is coming out. Just rumors.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
Is it not the same guy that said ASUU's strike would be called off in february? why do folks take him seriously anyway?
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by niceguy10: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
Nothing like that was said from the man of God, why are you guys always against the men of God?
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by ilosiwaju: 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
Lion ko, tiger ni.
angry
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Well,this is the latest rumor going on right now in the city of warri. . . . .been wondering if this is real.[/size]
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by smasher1(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2010
No, it is not real. The rumor is because of unemployment. Kenneth Gbagi showed his house to journalist to show that he did not travel nor does he have wild animals like lions. Even if He has the lion would have been roaring before now. Work of political distractors. Not that He is a saint but a socalled prophecy that was not confirmed by a Pastor Joshua should not be believed. I never believed the rumor for one second.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]Well, according to the Rumour, there is a prophecy concerning this Lion by a certain man of god ''T.B Joshua'' -what do you think?[/size]
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by smasher1(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2010
Latest Info about the Lion. Some say it was not Jakpa, Warri that was referred to but Japan. others say Militants have kidnapped the Lion. Whatever, if You do not want the Lion to be posted to your house, pay your deve. to me.
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Thats interesting. . . .pay deve indeed! tongue[/size]
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by Osama10(m): 2:27am On Jan 23, 2011
This was very funny. grin
Re: Lion In Warri Streets - Tomorrow Wednesday 27th January by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2011
The Story is real unfortunately the Lion hired for this racket got cold feet at the last minute when his brethren in the outskirts of warri gave him a dire warning about wafi boys

(1) (Reply)

Does God Show Favor Or Preferential Treatment? / Tb Joshua New Year Prophesy / Want To Hear From God Directly And Regularly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.