Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL (1841 Views)

Esoteric Groups And Secret Societies: When To Join Them, How To Leave Them. / Esoteric Paths / For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2017
now if you are gifted to dabble into esoteric etymology of words you will know that behind the name of every country, city, state, counties, boroughs, etc are the intentions of what the cosmos has designated that place for. well NIGERIA means HELL. its a fact. now I will not tell you how i broke down the name but trust me when i say the word NIGERIA means HELL
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2017
grin grin Sukkot don come again grin grin

Pray tell, pray tell, how is Nigeria = Hell in esoteric knowledge. Would you mind sharing this esoteric knowledge of yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Words without knowledge, show forth the esoteric knowledge that brought forth the name of Nigeria as hell, I hope you understand that Nigeria is not the worst country on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2017
I thought they said it's ZOO.

Crosscheck
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sonofthunder: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
explain how?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Make buhari hear you

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
now if you are gifted to dabble into esoteric etymology of words you will know that behind the name of every country, city, state, counties, boroughs, etc are the intentions of what the cosmos has designated that place for. well NIGERIA means HELL. its a fact. now I will not tell you how i broke down the name but trust me when i say the word NIGERIA means HELL
Brah, you gat jokes. You play way too much

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ishilove:

Brah, you gat jokes. You play way too much
am for real with it tho lmao grin
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tosinex:
Words without knowledge, show forth the esoteric knowledge that brought forth the name of Nigeria as hell, I hope you understand that Nigeria is not the worst country on earth.
let me put it to you like this, i broke down the prefix and suffix and root word. i deconstructed the name from its very essence and how it was all assembled together.
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
sammydirectly:
I thought they said it's ZOO.

Crosscheck
cheesy ZOOGERIA
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
let me put it to you like this, i broke down the prefix and suffix and root word. i deconstructed the name from its very essence and how it was all assembled together.
sonofthunder:
explain how?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
LoJ:
grin grin Sukkot don come again grin grin

Pray tell, pray tell, how is Nigeria = Hell in esoteric knowledge. Would you mind sharing this esoteric knowledge of yours?
Bro i notice how you avoided my last question. are you black ? angry wink
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
sonofthunder:
explain how?
let me further explain. you know the alphabets were created based on gematria number systems right ? well when you compute nigeria in that alphabeto-numerical system you get HELL grin
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
Bro i notice how you avoided my last question. are you black ? angry wink
Black or White that is the question...
Show me your picture, I show you mine. Then you might decide.
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dayuum, I kind of agree � with you,
With all the atrocities happening daily in Nigeria, Lucifer has an extension of his kingdom in Nigeria tongue
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by PureWays(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bro, I think you have the wrong idea about the World. It seems you've seeked knowledge in the wrong places and of course you've gotten lost. Perhaps: you've been discovering things that fits into your own idea of the world, things that are neither facts nor truth. Perhaps: something is fueling that zeal.
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dayuum, I kind of agree � with you,
With all the atrocities happening daily in Nigeria, Lucifer has an extension of his kingdom in Nigeria tongue
yeah mayne. it is what it is lol

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Was it not the same Sukkot that said Obama was never leaving power?

Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
PureWays:
Bro, I think you have the wrong idea about the World. It seems you've seeked knowledge in the wrong places and of course you've gotten lost. Perhaps: you've been discovering things that fits into your own idea of the world, things that are neither facts nor truth. Perhaps: something is fueling that zeal.
bro the things you dont know that you dont know in this world are so vast. you will be surprised at how coordinated this world is and yet how dynamic and unconnected it all appears. but trust me when i tell you I am on the right path
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
SirWere:
Was it not the same Sukkot that said Obama was never leaving power?

lol hey brah, i dont make predictions anymore simply because the world is more dynamic than i thought. you can have 2 people playing one role and then you can have a white man who is actually a black man and a black man who is actually a white man. its very spiritual. the world is a stage and we have principalities as actors controlling it all and everything is not what you think it is. grin
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
From where did you buy this load of sh!t?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
From where did you buy this load of sh!t?
what you mean mayne ?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by PureWays(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
bro the things you dont know that you dont know in this world are so vast. you will be surprised at how coordinated this world is and yet how dynamic and unconnected it all appears. but trust me when i tell you I am on the right path
Alright... Well, you appear to be so deep in your Belief. Good luck bro, I pray you find the Truth someday.
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sonofthunder: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
let me further explain. you know the alphabets were created based on gematria number systems right ? well when you compute nigeria in that alphabeto-numerical system you get HELL grin
I don't buy it still... is it only Nigeria, what of other countries like Cyprus, somalia, Sweden, Niger, etc.
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
sonofthunder:

I don't buy it still... is it only Nigeria, what of other countries like Cyprus, somalia, Sweden, Niger, etc.
you mean is nigeria the only one that is hell ?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sonofthunder: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
you mean is nigeria the only one that is hell ?
yes and asides that, what do other countries mean?
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
sukkot:
what you mean mayne ?
Exactly what you read, mayne. grin
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tearless:
Exactly what you read, mayne. grin
oh ok lol, no nigeria is not the only hell wink
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by sukkot: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
sonofthunder:

yes and asides that, what do other countries mean?
well there are other hells. other countries ? i cant give away two many secrets but i can give you a couple of countries if you get specific
Re: Did You Know That The Esoteric Etymology Of The Name Nigeria Is HELL by jom28gy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't believed that ,the name Nigeria, is hell,when of a truth, Almighty God,physically resides in Nigeria. Natural occurrences,which had devesvestated other countries of world, exempting Nigeria, is one the numerous example of God presents in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Can God Create A Rock So Heavy That He Cannot Lift It? / I hereby call on Everyone on Earth to be at Alert!!! / Lil Kesh And Olamide Says Blood Money Do Not Exist And They Are Very Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.