Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,359 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice (25112 Views)

Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians / D'banj's Replies Man Who Said Nigerian Songs Are Only About Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37am On Jun 25, 2017
obojememe:
only God knows y d likes of hushpupi, aremoguccu nd d likes have not been arested al this while even FBI no fit na efcc wan com arrest dem
Efcc or FBI doesn't arrest ritualists. those guys are ritualists,their money surpassed that of yahoo boys and they even spend more than yahoo boys. they spend like the money just flow on them like water fall
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by mpowa(m): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2017
superior1:
Falz just manage to promote 9ice career alittle
There's no promotion here, 9ice should be ashamed of himself. At a time when the senior musicians like 2face are redefining their music to suite their status(though not a trashy musician from time), this one wants to start singing 'wire, wire'. He should be the one correcting Falz not the other way round. Is it the money he's desperate for? A good name is better... 2face gets more favors that gives more than his money can get.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by megabyte2(f): 1:02am On Jun 25, 2017
Bother ode, mtchew
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Wolexpoly: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2017
THE MESSAGE OF THE SONG "LIVING THINGS" IS OBVIOIS AND CLEAR....HE IS ENCOURAGING YAHOO YAHOO BOYS....419s, POLITICAL THIEVES, DRUG DEALERS AND PLATINUM FRUADSTARS TO KEEP UP D GOOD WORK...... IN HIS WORD "OLE LO BOMO JE KINSA TI LOWO" MEANING " ONLY CHEAP STEALING IS BAD ALL OTHER MEANS U CAN GET LIVING FROM IS LEGIT" AS LONG AS I GET MY MONEY...THE MEANS THROUGH WHICH I GET IT DOES NOT MATTER..........WHO SINGS THAT KIND OF SONG IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE YOUTHS ARE ALREADY ROTTEN......ITS A PITY......RUGHED MAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE FOOL AFTERALL.....9ICE HAS NO BRAIN....U CAN CONFIRM.MY STATEMENT FROM THE WAY HE SPELT HIS NAME AND D MEAN U GRAB FROM IT AFTERWARDS. MOST OF THESE MUSICIANS DONT KMOW DAT GENERATIONS AFTER DEM WILL STILL LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND BE MISLED INTO SIN.......

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by FroshJaynex(m): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2017
Sexytemi:
I'm living things, money money kin sha ti lowo, wire wire kin sha ti lowo...

Well, I quite agree he sang his song based the kind of people he feels listen to it, and I also agree falz is right for saying they should stop praising fraudsters, but falz also needs to caution bloggers too for praising these fraudsters, you wake up to read how hushpuppy bought a range rover for his gf in Dubai, or how opa6 just closed a mall in Dubai for his babe and you began to wonder "oru ori wo lo gbe wa'ye"sadsadsad
You just said my mind. Thanks
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by phineas: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Kudos to falz. He did what should have been done by many a long time ago.# Istandwithfalz on this one.people should stop glorifying fraud.The nature of our social interactions determine our security,stability and development.

nice should be ashamed of himself.That said his (nice) judgement and sanity has always been questionable.This is another example of how not to behave from nice.He should be invited to explain what he knows.Just to teach others with such wire wire ideas that that bullshit will not be tolerated in Nigeria
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by HzRF(m): 3:07am On Jun 25, 2017
succyblinks:
This guy is not humble, he's talking rudely to someone with a better career than his. After donkey of years in the music industry all you end up singing about is fraudsters. He should be ashamed that a kid in d industry is better than him, abgaya

Singing about living things when his career is not even a living thing, shioor

Falz has better career than 9ice?

Chai internet see what you have caused

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by CloudResident(m): 3:13am On Jun 25, 2017
And the guy been dey contest for house of Rep. for Ogbomoso? Thank God say him no win sef. Would have been much a disgrace undecided

Abeg shift, shift make start boy and others enter.. undecided
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 25, 2017
But Falz father defended Buhari because of WAEC cert so who is a fraudster grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by adavizeh100(m): 3:30am On Jun 25, 2017
awon werey
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by belindar: 4:00am On Jun 25, 2017
What about musicians praising corrupt politician who stole public money? There is no difference btw them.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by ookesanjo(m): 4:42am On Jun 25, 2017
He is telling u "oto oro" u are doing agidi... Shame on you 9ice.[b][/b]
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nairasolutions: 4:49am On Jun 25, 2017
R u done talking?
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Berbierklaus(f): 4:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Sexytemi:
I'm living things, money money kin sha ti lowo, wire wire kin sha ti lowo...

Well, I quite agree he sang his song based the kind of people he feels listen to it, and I also agree falz is right for saying they should stop praising fraudsters, but falz also needs to caution bloggers too for praising these fraudsters, you wake up to read how hushpuppy bought a range rover for his gf in Dubai, or how opa6 just closed a mall in Dubai for his babe and you began to wonder "oru ori wo lo gbe wa'ye"sadsadsad
Hushpuppi does not even have gf or flaunted any gf,check his Instagram,no girl at all.
I'm beginning to think he is gay and made money from being gay olosho gringrin
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by superior1: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2017
mpowa:
There's no promotion here, 9ice should be ashamed of himself. At a time when the senior musicians like 2face are redefining their music to suite their status(though not a trashy musician from time), this one wants to start singing 'wire, wire'. He should be the one correcting Falz not the other way round. Is it the money he's desperate for? A good name is better... 2face gets more favors that gives more than his money can get.

You are right, my point is, the song would have probably gained little traction had Falz not say something about it. The whole saga gave 9ice some attention he hasn't got for awhile now hence my comment.

Too bad he doesn't have a better message for the Nigerian youths
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by mpowa(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2017
superior1:

You are right, my point is, the song would have probably gained little traction had Falz not say something about it. The whole saga gave 9ice some attention he hasn't got for awhile now hence my comment.

Too bad he doesn't have a better message for the Nigerian youths
Okay, I get you...yeah you're very right. Not the right attention thou, but I guesss any attention will do for his dwindling career.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by neyobills: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2017
I support 9ice100% on this, enough of making vague accusations,Falz should either
1 Name the musician and also the fraudsters he was talking about
2 petition the Nigerian Video censorship board for promoting music that promotes Fraud.
3 Charge the fraudsters to court,im sure that will be easy for him since his dad his a S.A.N.

Or he should shut up and wait till we need any contribution from comedians.

While at it he should also call out Fela and charge him to court for promoting smoking and use of hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by neyobills: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2017
Wolexpoly:
THE MESSAGE OF THE SONG "LIVING THINGS" IS OBVIOIS AND CLEAR....HE IS ENCOURAGING YAHOO YAHOO BOYS....419s, POLITICAL THIEVES, DRUG DEALERS AND PLATINUM FRUADSTARS TO KEEP UP D GOOD WORK...... IN HIS WORD "OLE LO BOMO JE KINSA TI LOWO" MEANING " ONLY CHEAP STEALING IS BAD ALL OTHER MEANS U CAN GET LIVING FROM IS LEGIT" AS LONG AS I GET MY MONEY...THE MEANS THROUGH WHICH I GET IT DOES NOT MATTER..........WHO SINGS THAT KIND OF SONG IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE YOUTHS ARE ALREADY ROTTEN......ITS A PITY......RUGHED MAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE FOOL AFTERALL.....9ICE HAS NO BRAIN....U CAN CONFIRM.MY STATEMENT FROM THE WAY HE SPELT HIS NAME AND D MEAN U GRAB FROM IT AFTERWARDS. MOST OF THESE MUSICIANS DONT KMOW DAT GENERATIONS AFTER DEM WILL STILL LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND BE MISLED INTO SIN.......

support 9ice100% on this, enough of making vague accusations,Falz should either
1 Name the musician and also the fraudsters he was talking about
2 petition the Nigerian Video censorship board for promoting music that promotes Fraud.
3 Charge the fraudsters to court,im sure that will be easy for him since his dad his a S.A.N.

Or he should shut up and wait till we need any contribution from comedians.

While at it he should also call out Fela and charge him to court for promoting smoking and use of hard drugs.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by neyobills: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
In a sane country,those he mentioned will picked up an investigated but this is Nigeria,anything goes

Well Falz needs to come out and name the frausters himself then we can take him serious, lord help him not to have enough proof then I'm sure he will be sued for defamation of character which he will have to pay for damages by emptying his measly savings and watch his budding career drift into eternal oblivion.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by neyobills: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Ajewealth123:
In a sane country,those he mentioned will picked up an investigated but this is Nigeria,anything goes

Just like that with no proof no nothing, just pulling up allegations out of thin air and u want them investigated.

In short you also have mysterious source of income, I guess u are one of evans boys, I will track you down and make sure fed SARS comes to pick u up for investigation.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Arccangel(f): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2017
highrise07:
u wey ur career no fail ,who sabi u. wen Mtn don dash una 10mb na jargons una go dey write

Oga 9ice.. Is dat you?? slowpoke looking for who to transfer aggression from your miserable life to. You wey mtn no dash MB, ndo o! Sorry. Better start singing something meaningful instead of beefing your fathers in the industry. Ewu.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Arccangel post=5782059
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by dangotesmummy: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
mpowa:
the thing is that I actually went back to listen to the song line by line and I don't think nice is a yahoo boy but it's possible those fraudsters he mentioned their name gave him money for his album to promote his song or they gave him money to praise them

The thing with musicians is that they can praise anybody and careless about the source of their wealth

Even kwam 1 is guilty of what nice did.there was a time kwam1 always consistently hailed or praised one international scammer that was declared wanted till he was arrested and now kwam 1 has moved to the next highest bidder.why do you think musicians are referred to as oko omoge.it's because they're like male prostitues.a prostitute will hail you,massage your ego and make you feel good because of the money she wants to collect from you.same thing applies with a musician

Shebi kwam1 hailed mc oluomo yet he knows mc made his money off street thuggery and hooliganism

If you kill your mother and used her to make money and k1 knows,he will still hail you.wetin consain am with your source

Meanwhile I listened to where nice sang that people make money differently in his living things song,indirectly supporting yahoo Yahoo

Moreover was it not yinka ayefele the other time hailing tafa balogun,former IG in his song saying the world will celebrate you forever. Shortly after tafa was incacerated. So nice is just being a musician.

I'm not supporting what he did o but I'm looking at it objectively

1 Like

Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2017
Michealforever:

A man can smoke the whole of oshogbo, It is his choice.

A man can have consensual sex with as many women. It is his choice.

But the day that man starts raping women , it becomes a problem to the harmony of society.

So is a man who goes around duping innocent people....such person's can not and should not be celebrated.

Its not illegal to celebrate who you wish...

Let the anti-crime agencies do their bloody job. ofc they've been failing

The Falz that's talking, his own father just defended some1 that lacked/refused to present proper credentials... I smell hypocrisy
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2017
Simple and short. If it really bothers you, do something about it.
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Sexytemi(f): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hushpuppi does not even have gf or flaunted any gf,check his Instagram,no girl at all.
I'm beginning to think he is gay and made money from being gay olosho gringrin

Lol, but rumour has it that his wife usually close down top stores overseas o
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Ajewealth123(m): 11:39am On Jun 25, 2017
neyobills:

Just like that with no proof no nothing, just pulling up allegations out of thin air and u want them investigated.

In short you also have mysterious source of income, I guess u are one of evans boys, I will track you down and make sure fed SARS comes to pick u up for investigation.
what are you gonna track me for when I can easily give you my address?
Seems we live in an insane country. Many insane people few sane people
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2017
CplusJason:
Singing about living things when your career is not among the living things?

Na wa for 9ice sef.
But half,if not all the people in Nigeria know who the gongo aso crooner is
Unlike you who nobody knows or give a damn about
So who is the living thing?
Or is there any other definition of living thing?
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by Femeto: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Falz didn't mention 9ice. He wants to be relevant by force. Why would someone call him self Nineice?
Re: If You Feel People I Hailed In My Songs Are Fraudsters, Report To EFCC -9ice by CplusJason: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Gbemishile1:
But half,if not all the people in Nigeria know who the gongo aso crooner is Unlike you who nobody knows or give a damn about So who is the living thing? Or is there any other definition of living thing?
k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego With Ex-Miss World Winners At UK Event / Omawumi And Toyin Yusuf Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Flavour Celebrates His 35th Birthday With New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.