Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset (1719 Views)

Ps4 VR Headset & Camera For Sale / Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 128GB / PSVR Owners In Nigeria - Here Is Our Corner ( Playstation VR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by HisSexcellency(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2017
After watching some videos online where people use the Virtual reality headset, they seem to be having fun with it and I kinda fell in love with the idea of owning one. Few days ago I bought one from jumia, but the picture quality wasn't what I was expecting, the images apear double and blurry. Though it came with a blue tooth remote i can't control most of the phone functions.

When I use it to watch videos it seems the quality is even better without the headset.

I don't know if I am missing something. Note i use an infinix note 3 pro phone which supports VR

Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by samsard(m): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2017
I think VR is better on high resolution devices, that's why despite having a a QHD res screen, the galaxy S8's default resolution is 1080p. The maximum res is mostly for VR.
I might be wrong but that could be the case.
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by Shubbys: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2017
Watch 360 degree video on youtube
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by MrBetnon: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
I have one exactly like that, for the double/blurry images you could try adjusting the knobs on top of the headset till the image fits.
For things you could do with the headset, go to Google play and type vr games, you'll see enough.
Also remember that you have to pair the Bluetooth controller with your phone before it can work.
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by Lilthony6(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
I use my HTC vibe headset with my HTC, Samsung and PC devices. What problem u having exactly ?
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Read the manual nah!!!
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by iyke1989(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Silkmoth33:
Read the manual nah!!!
if u get answer ..help our..no dey slice ur mouth..them tell u say he never read manual before he come here?..
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
iyke1989:
if u get answer ..help our..no dey slice ur mouth..them tell u say he never read manual before he come here?..

Who send u msg? Go find akamu drink before I pour sand inside that ur throat wey u dey use take talk nonsense so... dem tell u say hin read the manual? Abi nah u be d hediot wey sell d thing give am without manual grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by iyke1989(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by iyke1989(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Who send u msg? Go find akamu drink before I pour sand inside that ur throat wey u dey use take talk nonsense so... dem tell u say hin read the manual? Abi nah u be d hediot wey sell d thing give am without manual grin
see this four headed troll...no let thunder from hadez redesign ur destiny via web...u no fit zip half of ur wide mouth before u spread tuberculosis everywhere?..foool!
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
iyke1989:
see this four headed troll...no let thunder from hadez redesign ur destiny via web...u no fit zip half of ur wide mouth before u spread tuberculosis everywhere?..foool!

I'll make u swallow somebody's defecated taenia saginata just now if u don't move along...

Wetin concine u with how I respond the op's vr.. go find work before u see urself drinking rifampicin and isoniazid
Re: I Need Help On How To Use My VR Headset by bikerzworld: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello, op. Do you have or know how I can get low cost full body tracker for vr for hand and legs movement.? I am new to vr and its for sports related games. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Ps4 phat hack 500gb 2 Pads / SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Price Reduced! 2units Of Sony Ps4 for Sale..N79,000 / Pes 2016 Vs Fifa 2016......which Game Will Succeed This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.